Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Diancie."  The familiar diamond pokemon said telepathically as it went out from the passageway it was hiding, and with that appearance, everyone just stood there, literally emotionlessly.

It was quite some time that the trio just stood there surprised and dumfounded, so Diancie talked first.

"I-Is something wrong with myself? A-Am I dirty and full of dust?"  Diancie quickly exclaimed as she noticed the three just standing there in a state of shock, she checked around her to see if she actually got untidy.

"A-A-Ash..." Leaf managed to blurt out, still in her utmost shocked state.

"I-It's true..." Koharu also managed to say, she had the same expression and reaction as Leaf's.

"Y-Yeah, I can't also believe it." Even Ash himself couldn't even believe at the fact that what he just told to the two were actually true, and it's really true.

"You don't have to react like that you Beautiflies."  Diancie said and chuckled, her telepathic sweet voice still is echoing into the whole cave.

"S-Sorry Diancie, w-we're just shocked at your sudden presence." Koharu said, regaining her composure an consciousness, Leaf was also the same.

"She's a pretty cute pokemon!" Leaf squealed with her usual beaming eyes.

"Why thank you, I'm am grateful with your kind words."  Diancie said and bowed down slightly, she has this 'princess' personality.

The diamond pokemon hoped closer to the trio, for the pokemon that was once afraid of human, she's doing a great job this time, and is clearly and obviously not afraid of them this time.

Diancie looked particularly at the boy, he stared at him for quite some time and smirked.

"So you actually caught yourself that Vast White pokemon?"  Diancie suddenly stated, to which Ash and the others was taken aback at that.

"How did you---"

"We are mythical pokemons, it's pretty normal for us to know the situations of the other pokemons, even for the other legendaries."  Diancie cut him off, knowing where it'll go, and the others went back to being speechless again, staring in awe at the beautiful pokemon in front of them.

"So, how did you managed to enter this cove?"  Diancie said, breaking off the awkward silence.

"Well I don't know how Ash did it, but he somehow found the way into the cove, which is pretty surprising, and that entrance was pretty too hard to be entered." Leaf explained, it's true though, with some huge branches and sharp rocks blocking the way, it made the entrance a lot more impossible to enter, but they managed to enter it.

"I see, making you much worthy of being---"

She was interrupted by some sort of soft chirp not too faraway, it also came from the passageway she went from.

"I see you also arrived, Celebi."  Diancie said.

At the mention of Celebi, the said pokemon came out of nowhere, it's unique color even emitted the attention of the three, and that also again, made them in state of shock, but Ash wasn't even surprised anymore.

"They actually managed to enter this cove!"  Celebi chirped and flew around Diancie.

"Ash? Can you tell me this isn't real?" Leaf asked in disbelief, Celebi just grinned at that, that reaction may be normal because not everyday you see a pokemon with the alternative color, not to mention, mythical pokemon.