Chapter 37

After tournament arc, comes ultra beast arc, this might only take 3-5 chapters or so, I don't know.

Giovanni's POV

"Sir! The wormholes are now open! It wasn't as planned, because there were too many wormholes opened at the same time!" The agent reported.

I smirked at that.

"It is fine, the more the merrier." I said.

"Ghetsis, Maxie, Archie, and you, Lysander, come with me, we have Ultra Beasts to fetch." I commanded.

They saluted and quickly got themselves ready before hopping in the helicopter and headed towards the league.

...

3rd Person's POV

People panicked and then ran everywhere, the league wasn't finished and was interrupted by the sudden outburst of the Ultra Beasts that was spawned out of nowhere, there were too many wormholes formed at once.

The champions quickly got into move and headed towards the battlefield, Lusamine, who was expert in Ultra Beasts, was bewildered in why they have showed up now.

"Lusamine?! What is the meaning of this?!" Lance yelled and pointed the wormholes up in the sky.

"I don't have any idea! But I'll just say that someone interrupted the signals of the ultra space dimension, creating a fuse from the other world!" Lusamine replied while still staring at the wormholes, Lillie, who were most afraid at them, got a hold on her mother

Just moments later, the said beasts came out from the wormholes, there was this white jelly-fish like ultra beast, red bulky bug like mosquito ultra beast and many more.

To some of them, Nihilegos, Buzzwoles, Guzzlords have appeared around the huge battlefield, participants from the tournament did helping hand and assisted themselves in defeating some of it.

Leaf and Koharu quickly got onto Ash's side, Ash was in a trance, this is the one N is talking about, but this is beyond his expectations, as well as N.

"They have disrupted the ultra space too much." N stated and looked at the flying Nihilegos

The champions already made their move and scattered around the battlefield and helped the trainers in defeating them.

Moments later, a helicopter arrived just meters from them, and five people came down from it, Ash and the others had their pokeballs ready.

"Ah, what beautiful creatures." Said Giovanni as he looked up the sky, he smirked and then looked at them.

"You...you're the one who did this..." Lusamine muttered angrily, Gladion was triggered at this.

"Yes, yes it is, these beautiful creatures will soon be mine, and no one can stop me!" Giovanni yelled out.

The other four have exited the place.

"N, Leaf, Lusamine and Gladion, follow those four, don't let them hang around!" Ash commanded, and with that, they both quickly followed the four and attempted to stop them. Koharu just stayed behind him.

"I'll protect you Koharu, don't worry." Ash said, reassuring her, she nodded in response and hid behind him.

"Ah, some wannabe hero we got here, don't you know who I am boy?" Giovanni asked, still smirking.

"Oh don't worry, I do know you and your pathetic team rocket goons." Ash replied in a rather calm tone.

That ticked off Giovanni and was slightly annoyed.