Chapter 24

Let me try this...

"Make sure to vote first before reading the story! That'll be much appreciated."

Or something like that?

Anyways...

3rd Person's POV

The battle had begun, Paul's Electivire charged directly at the duo while Brendan's Blaziken moved to different direction, the two Gardevoirs just stood there, back to back, to support each other.

"Electivire, you use your Thunder Punch!" Paul commanded, at that cue, Electivire was about to hit the duo with Thunder Punch.

"Gardevoir, use Protect!" Leaf repelled, Electivire's fist was few inches from Leaf's Gardevoir when it used Protect, a sturdy one.

"Blaziken, use your Blaze Kick!" Brendan ordered.

"Repel with your own Protect too Gardevoir." Ash interjected.

Blaziken went from behind and attempted to use Blaze Kick on the shiny one but Gardevoir also did her protect and managed to deflect the attack, Blaziken went back to Electivire's side.

"That's one pretty good defense I must say." Brendan commended and crossed his arms. Paul was just silent.

Ash and Leaf exchanged looks and smirked.

"Moonblast, point blank." The two commanded simultaneously, and with that, the two Gardevoirs literally darted towards the opposing pokemon, it was just like they were there for a second and then in the blink of an eye, they were now infront of Blaziken and Electivire, Brendan and Paul widened their eyes in surprise and didn't have the time to command them to dodge, they were hit from the Moonblast, caught them off guard, and was damaged pretty bad.

Those move gained awes from the audience, they forced a clap to acknowledge the inhuman speed of the Gardevoirs.

"Wh-What was that?!" Brendan was the one to react first.

"'You'll regret challenging us, little girl.' I want to hear that again from you!" Leaf dared as she glared at Brendan, she hated it, being called a little girl, she'll be fine if it came from Ash, but from others? That'll tick her off.

She got Brendan mad, as well as Paul, sure they underestimated the two, and that made Brendan and Paul get serious.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll do it Paul." Brendan said, Paul agreed at that, and with that being said, Brendan showed off his pendant, containing a circular jewel in it, it has it's DNA sign attached to it.

"Blaziken, let our hearts connect into one, mega evolve!" Brendan chanted and the mega stone glowed white, as well as Blaziken.

Blaziken undergo mega evolution, it's appearance is now somewhat flashy compared to the previous one, it's legs has those streak of fire, and it became slightly bigger.

There stood on the ground the mega evolved Blaziken, gaining attention from the crowd.

"You made me do this, and now you'll regret it, Blaziken, Blaze Kick again!" Brendan commanded, and with that cue, Blaziken charged at the two in a fast pace.

"Block it." Leaf and Ash commanded in unison. At that command, Blaziken and the two Gardevoirs met head on, Blaziken fought fairly but wasn't able to manage to get a good hit to them, because all of its attacks are blocked.

"Electivire, Thunderbolt!" Paul suddenly commanded, with that cue, Electivire fired its Thunderbolt towards the three, Blaziken smirked and was able to get out of the way and the Thunderbolt hit the Gardevoirs, or so they seem it is.