Chapter 23

3rd Person's POV

In the Hall of Fame, where champions around the world conduct their serious conference about some matters, mainly about helding tournaments, but this time, it's different.

We can all see all champions in one place, Lance of Kanto and Johto, Drake of Orange Island, Steven of Hoenn, Cynthia of Sinnoh, Alder of Unova, Diantha of Kalos, and Leon if Galar, there is no current Alola champion so theres no one representing Alola.

There are also each region's elite four attending the conference, since their presence is highly needed.

"I see that everyone is already here." Alder announced, he's mainly the one started conducting since the scene happened to his region.

"Can this be held any other time? I have things to do." Drake said casually.

"Drake, this is a serious matter that neglects the rules of mega evolution." Steven stated, glaring at Drake, that in fact surprised Drake, and got his attention.

"What did you just said?" Drake asked, not sure if he heard that right.

"I said what I said, someone neglected the rules of mega evolution." Steven repeated, quite calm this time.

"I don't believe it." Drake stated.

"You'll believe when you see this," Alder said and let them watch the battle between the mysterious duo and Team Plasma, seconds later, they were shocked at the display of power those two did, and the clip paused at that scene.

"Wait, what is that?!" Cynthia exclaimed in disbelief, sure she hasn't got the news of the Nimbasa incident, and now that she saw it, her reaction is also the same as Alder's when he first saw it.

"That has to be some kind of sorcery!" The Galar undefeatable champion exclaimed.

"You would be able to believe it if that particular boy can also do two Gigantamax at the same time." Steven joked, Leon just glared at him.

"Jokes aside, can't you find that mysterious?" Diantha stated.

"Diantha..." Alain muttered, he was also there at the conference since he's also Diantha's accompany. Diantha heard him mutter and wondered.

"Something you can say about it Alain?" Diantha asked the man.

"That's them, I'm certain." Alain replied, still staring at the holographic screen. Diantha widened her eyed at that and double checked the face of the two, turns out he's right judging at the given appearance he said.

"You mean you battled that little girl over there?" Diantha said as she pointed out Leaf's being. Alain just nodded in response without saying a word. That also peaked the champions' interest.

"Boy, seriously? That girl beat you?" Asked the Hoenn champion.

"I was caught off guard, Mr. Steven, I was sure before that I can beat such girl of that appearance, turns out it backfired." Alain explained to him, and frowned.

"You shouln't have underestimated your opponents Alain." Cynthia stated and sighed.

"I am not aware of that before, Ms. Cynthia, the boy over there also said so, I deeply apologize and will promise that it'll not happen again, I'm sorry I disappointed you." Alain apologized and bowed slightly, still frowning.

"Now you don't want to stress out the one of my accompaniment." Diantha said and signalled them to calm things down.

However, as things go on, they noticed Lance is quiet all this time, Cynthia noticed this and decided to ask.