Chapter 41

I had a hard time thinking about things in this chapter lol, I hope I'm writing things just fine.

3rd Person's POV

The huge skrill-like pokemon emerged from the dark clouds, as if there was a thunderstorm occuring on the place. It was enormous, it's head had appeared, that got everyone's attention.

"What is that thing?!"

"That is enormous!"

"How can we defeat that thing?!"

Many trainers have also looked up the sky, and they are aware that they are intimidated just by the looks of it.

"What did you just say Koharu? Eternatus?" Ash asked, he himself is also horrified at the gigantic pokemon up on the air.

"Yes, Eternatus is a pokemon said to be more than capable in destroying Galar with it's deadly powers." Koharu explained, that statement gave shivers to both of them.

"Why is it here?" Leaf asked as she hid behind her brother's back, she's now really afraid of what might happened.

Yes, Ultra Beasts already gave them a hard time, and with this adding up, there is possibly no way they can defeat that thing, Ash's pokemons are pretty tired out, his Legendaries are also out of steam, same as Leaf's and possibly all the other champion's pokemons have worn out.

"It must've been disturbed." Koharu stated, both looked at her.

"It is said that Eternatus came from a meteorite many years ago, and when it awakens, it'll cause rampage and go berserk on everywhere it goes, that thing is just so powerful." Koharu explained, being a Galar girl and a daughter of the famous Professor Sakuragi paid off, she did her studies while she's still in Galar, the history of the place, everything.

"How do we defeat that thing?" Leaf asked, Koharu is still shivering, she's not expecting that she can see the very being with her own eyes.

"There's a way, there's a saying that the two guardians of Galar will appear and defend the people from it's deadly beams, these two pokemons are what represents a sword and a shield."

"The sword pokemon is known as Zacian, it is said that this particular pokemon is the one wielding the sword of the great hero that once defeated Eternatus."

"And the other one is the shield pokemon known as Zamazenta, the own who wields the shield of the great hero that once defeated Eternatus."

The dragon and poison type pokemon screeches loudly and intimidatingly, it was a really gigantic pokemon, it covered almost the entire battlefield with it's body.

"Zacian and Zamazenta are the ones who can face up Eternatus, but the two aren't enough to defeat that thing, I have read a book about them, the great hero of Galar have linked his powers towards the two of them in order to reach new heights, transforming the two into their own forms, Zacian as Crowned Sword, and Zamazenta as Crowned Shield."

"With the two linked with the great hero's power, they made the Eternatus' downfall, but at the same time, the great hero's life is on line, he's aging that time, and he had to finish the chaos, so he put all his power into the two and permanently stored them into the two, that happened and with the power overflowing around them, they managed to defeat Eternatus, and the compensation? The great hero's life." Koharu concluded, she just stated the story of Galar.

"Zacian and Zamazenta must've sensed Eternatus' presence." Said Ash absent-mindedly.

"I do hope it's true, with our current forces, there's no way we can defeat that thing." Leaf stated as she looked at the enormous thing.