The battle continued on, Ash and the others can't do anything but just watch at the scene, the whole sky have darkened, swirls on the clouds are everywhere, and as the battle goes on, Ash decided to return his pokemons back in their pokeballs and let them rest, while he's at it, Leaf and Koharu took the cue, they ran towards him and tackled him into a bear hug, slamming him on the ground. Ash can't help it but feel sorry for letting them worry, Ash heard Koharu and Leaf crying while they're embracing each other.

"I...I thought we're gonna lose you forever." Koharu said while tighting up her hug on Ash, he felt responsible for everything, he hugged her back together with Leaf, comforting the two girls.

"I'm sorry Koharu, Leaf, I admit that was a reckless move." Ash stated as she hugged the two.

"Y-You're always r-reckless." Leaf joked between her sobs, Ash can't help it but chuckle at the positive attitude of his sister.

"I'll promise that I'll not do it again." Ash stated as he caressed the heads of the two.

"You promise?" Leaf asked.

"I prom---"

But he was cut off by a sudden smash on his lips, he widened his eyes and looked at Koharu, even Leaf was also surprised at this, it lasted for a good ten seconds before she parted, her cheeks are now bright red.

"Y-You better promise it." She said while embarassly glaring at her.

"W-Wow..." Was all Ash can say, Leaf can't help it but giggle at her brother's reaction.

But as the small reunion goes on, they were interrupted by explosions on the sky, they looked up and saw Eternatus slowly having his downfall, Zacian and Zamazenta are still firing off their moves, or charging towards it, Ash stood up and walked just right above them, Leaf and Koharu followed him.

"Zacian! Zamazenta! Let's finish things off!" Ash yelled out, Zacian and Zamazenta heard this and went towards his place, Koharu is really awestrucked at the two, never in her life she expects that she can meet them in person.

Zacian and Zamazenta stood right in front of him, ready for his finishing command.

"Zacian, Zamazenta, let's all finish this chaos into one final move!" Ash chanted, both roared in response, and got ready to take off.

"Use Crown Shield Slash!" Ash yelled out, Koharu perked up, it was her first time hearing the move Ash just commanded to the two.

As for Zacian and Zamazenta, feeling up the link that they wanted many years ago, they rushed onwards Eternatus, who's also charging up one final Dynamax Cannon.

As they charged, Zacian's sword were now two times longer and sharper than before, it's strands had become longer too, it's sword glowed bright white.

As for Zamazenta, it's mane had also become bigger and broader, the same as Zacian, it's mane also glowed bright white.

The two have merged on each other and darted towards Eternatus, who had also fired off it's Dynamax Cannon. Both rushed in and collided with the attack, they are overpowering the Dynamax Cannon.

"Push through!" Ash yelled out.

With that being said, the two roared loudly and pushed through the attack, and it eventually hit Eternatus itself, it screeched as loud as it can and an explosion was heard.

Zacian and Zamazenta returned to Ash's place, and as the smoke died down, no Eternatus can be seen, the sky have slowly returned to it's normal bluish state, but on the other hand, what's left on the sky is a red glowing orb just hovering above.

"It's the Eternatus' core." Koharu stated.

"Finally, everything is finished, I'm tired now..." Leaf stated as she slowly lose consciousness, but Ash was quick to react and got a hold of her.

Zacian and Zamazenta proceeded to get the core, and at the same time, the champions had also arrived at the scene, Leon was especially delighted, not only he saw Eternatus, but he also saw the Galar guardians, and for him, he'll not regret passing his throne to Ash, because he's the one who commanded the two, which he cannot do.

"By the way Ash, what was that move called? Crown Shield Slash?" Koharu asked as she remembered something.

"Uhh, I was just making it up." Ash said and nervously laughed, Koharu was dumbfounded.

Zacian and Zamazenta hovered near them with the Eternatus' core.

"Ash, we genuinely thank you, with your help, we had defeated Eternatus again, after so many years."  Zacian stated.

"We had felt the link, it was the same, no, it was a far greater and stronger link we had from many years back."  Zamazenta followed.

"I'm glad I'm a great help to you two." Ash stated

Zacian and Zamazenta nodded.

"For now, the two of us shall depart, we will hide the core from humanity."  Zacian said.

"That way, we can prevent the things that happened here."  Zamazenta continued on.

Ash nodded in understanding.

"Worry not young man, for soon we shall meet again."

"Right, I understand." Ash responded.

And with that, Zacian and Zamazenta bid their goodbyes to them, even Koharu got to hold and pet both of them, and she's satisfied at that. Together with the Eternatus core, they drifted off away from their sight.

All of them were satisfied at the sight, Ash carried his unconscious little sister, sounding asleep, and all of them took final look at the wrecked stadium, before walking off the scene.

To be continued...

Finally, the Eternatus arc is officially over, and with that, the epilogue will follow, sadly, it'll be the last chapter for this book, so you guys should check it out.