I mean, we've only been living together for a week. And everything seemed to fit right all in. Like this was the only thing left to do to make us complete.

"Well, they could take the Saturday. You're mine six days straight!" I rolled over at the top of him as he held on my legs. Dropping down to his lips that tasted of strawberries and everything nice. Savoring the feeling of it. Engulfing my whole to it as the kiss deepens.

Luke laid me down to my back as he looked at me like that with his baby blues. You know that look, that loving look. One where there's so much feelings. So much intensity and sincerity in it that I could physically feel my heart reaching for his. Luke Hemmings was my one and only love and nothing will ever change that.

Nothing.

"Theo?" He called with his gravelly voice. Making my stomach turn upside down while he still kept his eyes on me.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I am in love with you. So much more that I could never truly put to words just how much I want you in my life. We've known each other for so long and every minute of that every day, I look forward to seeing the smile on your face. That it's me that's going to be the reason of it. That every time I was away, my heart wants to go home. That I wish I was always beside you. Keeping you safe in my arms, loving you for the rest of our lives. It's always you, bub. You never left my mind. Your smile. Your eyes. Your laugh. Everything about you."

He stood up. Waking me up from the daze as his hands fumbled around on the side table. I wiped my tears away wondering what it was that had him stuck with his back on me but he turned. And it's the first time since forever I saw him smiling with tears on his eyes like that. Like he was filled with so much happiness.

"I—I love you so much, Theodora Auclair." His hands at his back that I stood when he came close. I rounded my arms around his shoulders and cried awfully like a baby while he looked at me chuckling. "I... I want you for the rest of my life. I wanna keep waking up next to you. So, will—"

That's when I felt it.

One minute I was crying, the next thing I know, my vision slowly started blurring... My hands were clammy, my head sweating bullets, and all I felt was cold. So cold.

Until all I could hear were the echoes of my name.

*・。*゜・。・o゜・。*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

I left Kyle to his swim when I ran out of booze and I needed more.

I was walking to the steps of the bar. My hands fumbling at my back to look for my wallet when Kat sat beside me on the counter and darted her eyes over the empty bottle next to me. She just smiled a little before pursing her lips. "Four shots of your strongest vodka, please." She laid her card and I was left there wondering why she did that.

Was she firing me or was I just drunk? "You're probably drunk." Wait, she heard me? "You're talking out loud."

"Oh." She chuckled, "Um, what are you doing out? Work?" Kat shook her head.

"Nah. Just needed to unwind is all. First week of tour were the most stressful. And you're right to be drinking now. Release the tension, you know?" The bartender laid four shots in front of us and Kat urged for me to pick up one. "And besides, I think you needed some of this when you're working for your ex."

"Won't deny that." Our glasses clinked and together we took the shot in one go. The vomit inducing taste of vodka lingering on my tongue that I almost didn't wanna take the second one when it looked more promising than the harsh reality.