"No..." Koharu muttered in panic, she's just standing there, horrified at the looks of Eternatus, as if she also knew what it is going to do.

"Koharu, what is it doing?" Leaf asked in a worried tone, Koharu's body can't move, she was afraid for Ash, afraid that the move might hit him, she knew that the incoming move is more deadlier than Yveltal's Oblivion Wing.

"It's Eternatus' final move...Eternabeam..." Koharu managed to say as she stared in
horror, Leaf, hearing the move, and knowing what it can do, was now afraid for the safety of her brother.

"No! We can't let Ash get hurt!" Leaf exclaimed ran towards Ash.

Ash was staring at the thing, he can't help it but get scared at the sight, Ash's pokemons sensed the danger and noticed this, all of them quickly got in front of their trainer, ready to defend the incoming attack.

The red lights on each finger and the core have gotten brighter and brighter. It's signalling for another powerful move, and in a single moment, it was fired off towards him and his other pokemons.

"ASH!" Leaf and Koharu yelled in horror as the attack went directly towards Ash.

"I guess this is it."  Ash said, he closed his eyes and waited for the move to make contact, and as the move was about to hit them.

Time stopped.

The surroundings have paled up, the attack froze on the spot, his Pokemons had also stopped, who was also about to fire off their moves to the incoming attack.

Leaf and Koharu was also frozen as also they were about to run to Ash's and save him.

Ash, on the other hand, was still speechless about what just happened, he's the only one who can move freely, he stared at the massive attack fired towarde them, Eternatus also froze for some reason.

"What is this?" Ash asked to no one, he looked at the surroundings, literally no one moved a muscle, except for him.

"I see that he already made a move."  A telepathic voice said out of nowhere, Ash looked around, but he frowned as no one is there, he's also unfamiliar with the voice.

"Who are you?" Ash asked as he kept on looking around the surroundings.

"You shall not worry about a thing young man."  Another voice chipped in, Ash just frowned at that, he's really unfamiliar with the voices ringing through his ears.

"I can worry about that move headed towards me." Ash said as he pointed out the large red beam coming from Eternatus' mouth and finger-like things.

"It is a move called Eternabeam, Eternatus' final and signature move."  The first voice responded. Eternabeam, now he knew the move that was going to kill him.

"I don't think it's necessary for me to discuss such thing right now, that thing will hit place, and it'll surely wipe out things present here, including me." Ash said as he pointed himself.

"We do also think that young man, and no, we can't let that happen, especially the part that you'll be taken out."  It stated, and just by that, something appeared beside him, a wolf like pokemon holding a sword on it's mouth.

"You still have so many duties to do, for now, we can't let you die."  The other responded, and on the other side of him, another wolf like pokemon showed up, it has a big shield-like mane on it's neck.

Ash was shocked, genuinely shocked, the two pokemons perfectly looked like the one Koharu was talking about.

"Y-You are Zacian and Zamazenta...the saviour of Galar." Ash stated while still in shock.

"Part of it is correct young man, but setting that aside, do you accept such further responsibilities?"  Zacian asked through telepathy while looking at the Eternabeam Eternatus just fired off.

"What are those responsibilities?" Ash asked, Zacian and Zamazenta didn't mind.

"It is to live beautifully in this world, and while you're at it, protecting Pokemons at all cost."  Zamazenta said as he walked in front of Ash's frozen pokemon.

"Be Arceus' guest, he put you up here, and you are to enjoy his creation."  Zacian said as he followed Zamazenta on the front, almost looked like they're going to deflect the move.

"If that's the condition, then I'm perfectly fine at that, I still want to travel more with Leaf and Koharu, meet lots and lots of new people and rival, defeating leagues, and become the world's most strongest pokemon master!" Ash concluded, both were amused at the declaration, and that satisfied them.

"Very well."  Zacian and Zamazenta both said simultaneously, and got ready for the move to be deflected, and with that beings said.

Time resumed.

The surroundings also resumed to move, Leaf and Koharu ran towards Ash, but as the move had made contact.

BOOM!

Was the only thing they can hear.

To be continued...