Just then, Eternatus' core, which is located just inside it's ribs, glowed bright red, Koharu, knowing where that thing is going, panicked.

"A-Ash! It's Eternatus' one of it's signature move! Dynamax Cannon!" Koharu screamed in panic.

Just by that, Ash's Corviknight and Leaf's Pidgeot quickly got out from their pokeballs, Eternatus fired off a huge red beam from it's core and was headed to where Ash, Leaf and Koharu is. The move is about to hit the three when Pidgeot and Corviknight bravely swooped down and got a hold of the three and flew away from the spot.

Ash, Koharu and Leaf quickly got a hold of their pokemons and went to mount them. The attack literally left off a huge crater on the battlefield, thankfully no one is in there.

"Thank you very much Corviknight, I owe you my life." Ash said as he petted his Corviknight, Koharu was crying and hugged Ash, to which Ash comforted her while glaring at the massive pokemon.

"Thanks to you too Pidgeot, I don't really know what might happen to me that time." Leaf said and also petted her Pidgeot, it squawked in reponse and was happy that his trainer is just safe.

Eternatus was clearly rampaging, they landed on a different spot, perfect for them to execute a plan, it was really hard for them because they were tired and so does their pokemons. The champions have again, had their aid, but they were sure they can't be of any help because all of their pokemons too are out of fuel.

Ash wasn't sure if he'll do it, but if there's no other choice, then he'll go for it without hesitation.

"Ash, how do we defeat that thing?!" Diantha asked, her team had also worn out from the Ultra Beast battle.

"I don't know now how..." Ash muttered, still debating if it is safe to do it or not.

Eternatus is getting ready for another attack, it's core had brightened up again, Pidgeot and Corviknight is ready to fetch their trainers if something goes wrong.

And for Ash, it's now or never.

Ash went for his backpack, much to everyone's confusion, as he picked up something, they widened their eyes, confusion are now everywhere.

Ash got a handful of pokeballs, and simultaneously, he tossed all of them, there were 12 pokeballs on his hands being tossed altogether. Leaf and Koharu were surprised at this.

"Charizard, Gengar, Sceptile, Melmetal, Naganadel, Incineroar, Decidueye ,Lycanroc, Cinderace, Snorlax, Noivern, Inteleon, fire off your moves!" Ash said as the pokeballs opened and all said pokemons fired off their own moves, at the same time, Eternatus unleashed it's second Dynamax Cannon, the variety of attacks have collided with each other and an explosion was made.

Flashback

Ash's POV

I had my sleep on a small forest just few kilometers away from Aquacorde Town, but the dream was weird.

"Young man." 

"Wh-Who are you?"

"I am the one who brought you here."

"Then that means you must be Arceus?"

"That is correct young man."

"Why me?"

"It may or may not be a coincidence, but the world you're walking on is soon to be in chaos."

"Wh-What?"

"You heard me right young man, it just happened that you're the one I chose, and you will face the disaster, because the world needs a hero, and you're the one who will do it."

"I don't think I can do that."

"You will, trust the process, and to aid you in this disaster, I had made you a special trainer, you can access to infinity, means that you can let out bunch of pokemons at the same time, neglecting the rules of the Pokemon World."

"I can do that?!"

"You can, but only when that particular disaster comes."

"Anything else I can possibly do?"

"If you're familiar with Bond Phenomenon, then yes, you can also do that."

"That'll be wonderful."

"But until the disaster comes, you must limit yourself, I know you will do that, just for your safety."

"Well then, I'll do it...Arceus."

Flashback Ends

All of his pokemons stood infront of them, they were 12 in all, Leaf and Koharu were especially dumbstrucked at the sight.

I had expected that reaction, but that is not important for now, the one in front of us, on the sky, is the problem, and I should be defending this world from it.

I made a promise to Arceus.

I swore.

And promises are not meant to be broken.

I have to take responsibility.

And I should do this, for everyone's safety.

To be continued...

Yep, I don't really know what I am writing right now lol.