Ennoshita sighed, and started walking back to where he was with Tanaka following him.

He went to take a step, but he lost his footing on his bad leg and was about to hit the ground when a body clashed with his.

Tanaka has ran to catch him, afraid that he would hurt his leg further, but he had ran too fast so they ended up just colliding with the wall.

Ennoshita looked up and saw Tanaka leaning over him, their legs entangled from the awkward trip Ennoshita had taken.

Ennoshita went to get up, but a sharp pain in his leg that was wrapped around Tanaka's stopped him and made him fall into Tanaka.

"Wait, don't move you'll hurt your leg more." Tanaka said sweetly, catching Ennoshita by surprise.

He looked up and didn't realize how close he was to Tanaka until their noses clashed together, both of them blushing before Ennoshita grunted into a pain that shook his hurt leg.

Tanaka was screaming at himself to not let his mind wander, as Ennoshita was making a pained expression with his face all red right next to him.

"T-Tanaka, you have to move your leg, but try not to hit mine too much" Ennoshita said through his teeth that were now gritted in pain.

Every time he spoke his breath was right in Tanaka's face, and their lips nearly brushed.

"Y-yeah. Okay" Tanaka said quietly as he slowly started moving his leg.

"Ah- the other way" Ennoshita said while making a high pitched sound and falling onto Tanaka's shoulder.

The rest of the club was just staring at them silently at this point, as Sugawara had told them to let them "unknot" themselves.

Nishinoya was smirking so wide seeing the expression on Tanaka's face.

"He won't be able to last that long, I've seen that expression on Alphas before" Nishinoya said turning to Sugawara and whispering.

Asahi heard it and blushed a deep red, knowing that he was talking about him.

Daichi walked over to Sugawara apprehensively, "are you sure this is what's 'best for them'?"

"Trust me Captain, have I ever been wrong~?" Sugawara said in a voice that made Daichi feel a lot more reassured. He shushed Sugawara a bit though since he had told him not to call him Captain unless in... special circumstances.

Sugawara smirked, "does that make your mind wander... captain~?" He said, walking closer to Daichi and putting his hand on his shoulder.

Daichi blushed, but Nishinoya pulled Sugawara off of Daichi, "you two can do that when there arn't children in the room"

Sugawara turned around and saw Yamaguchi turned the other way and uncomfortable look on his face.

"Oh, sorry about that" Sugawara then whispered to Daichi, "we arn't finished with this conversation though" and walked off back to where he was standing with Nishinoya.

Daichi blushed heavily, and was just frozen in his spot.

Sugawara smiles to himself for getting such a dork to be his boyfriend.

Tanaka blushed very intensely as Ennoshita continued to attempt to direct him where to move his leg, both of them coming to the conclusion that Tanaka was going to have to stand up with Ennoshita in his arms to get his leg to come out from under Tanaka.

"Okay go ahead, just be gentle please, this really hurts" Ennoshita said, looking at Tanaka with a worried expression.

Tanaka breathed out, before standing up slowly, taking Ennoshita with him, his body molding into the crevices of his arms. His head rested on Tanaka's shoulder for just a moment while Ennoshita rubbed his leg and sighed deeply.

"Are you okay?" Tanaka said once again, still holding Ennoshita.

"Y-yeah, but you can put me down" Ennoshita said blushing.

"Oh" Tanaka pit Ennoshita down gingerly, both of them standing an awkward foot away from each other for a few seconds before realizing that the whole team had been watching them.

Ennoshita's eyes grew wide, "you all had been watching but you didn't help us? Ennoshita could of gotten really hurt" Tanaka said, beating Ennoshita to scolding them.

Nishinoya's eyes widened, as he signaled for Tanaka to look down.

Tanaka quickly did and realized that he had a semi.

God dammit.

Tanaka blushed and walked towards the gym doors, "I've gotta go to the restrooms!" He said before running down to the nearest bathrooms.

On his way down the hallway, Hinata and Kageyama we're walking hand in hand towards the gym, laughing about some joke they must of had.

He would tease them later, right now he needed to deal with.... that.

Ennoshita looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.

"Your leg is okay right?" Asahi asked, walking up to Ennoshita, while the rest of the group excluding Nishinoya and Sugawara continued practicing.

"Yeah, Tanaka only hit it like 17 times" Ennoshita said, his normal tone of voice coming back.

Asahi sighed relived, and walked off to practice too.

Sugawara and Nishinoya cornered him.

"Omg. You can't do that to poor Tanaka! He barely kept everything in control" Sugawara said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ennoshita then realized what they meant, his face deepening in color.

"Yeah. The look on Ryu's face will be something I won't ever be able to forget. Not to mention he definitely had a boner when he left that gym" Nishinoya said smirking.

"O god... what have I done?!" Ennoshita said, accusing himself.

"You didn't do anything, it's just your cries of pain could of been interpreted into something else." Sugawara said, holding in a laugh.

"And your and omega and he's and alpha. That already gives off a warning to what you do. Even if you've been through a lot doesn't make Tanaka also have the ability to hold back as intensely as you can." Sugawara said, being serious.

"I see what you mean. Should I go talk to him?"

Nishinoya cringed a bit, "if that's what you think is best."

Ennoshita nodded, and walked out the gym doors to find Tanaka.