Tsukishima made and annoyed sound, but walked over to where Daichi was walking with their "team".

"Okay so obviously Suga will be our setter, and I want Tanaka to be our wing Spiker"

"Hell yeah!" Tanaka said, clenching his fist.

Ennoshita scoffed at him, but smiled a bit at his enthusiasm.

"Tsukishima will be our middle blocker, and me and Ennoshita will be in the back. I want you to be really keen on receives since there will only be two of us in the back. You up to that right?" Daichi said, putting his hand on Ennoshita's shoulder.

"Yeah." Ennoshita said confidently.

"All right. Let's get some good spikes and sets out there too you three."

"Yeah!" Everyone but Tsukishima said enthusiastically.

Nishinoya looked everyone in the eyes for a few seconds before starting his plan.

"Yamaguchi, can you start off as server? I think I can be the setter for this game since I've been practicing a lot more with setting."

Yamaguchi nodded.

"Asahi you will be our wing Spiker obviously, and I want Kinoshita to be our middle blocker."

They both nodded.

"Narita, you'll be in the back with Yamaguchi, if there's a spike that gets past any of us in the front, I'll try my best to get back their, but if I can't remember all the practicing you've been doing outside of practice."

Narita nodded, and with that they walked onto the court, Daichi's team walking onto their side.

They decided that Nishinoya's team would serve first, Yamaguchi starting off with a jump float serve that went to the edge on Ennoshita's side of the court. It nearly went out, but last second it swerved towards the middle of the court, making Ennoshita fall when he went for it.

"Good serve Yamaguchi!" Nishinoya said.

Ennoshita went to get back up quickly, but a sharp pain that was evident in his leg made him stagger.

He got up successfully though, everyone being too focused on the game to see him.

The receive made it's way to Sugawara, who went to set it up to Tsukishima, making Nishinoya, Asahi, and Kinoshita go to Tsukishima and jump for a three person block.

Tsukishima smirked when the ball went right past him to Tanaka, and slammed down on the other side of the court.

"Yeah!!!!" Tanaka yelled with Sugawara, running up and high-fiving him.

"Don't mind! Don't mind!" Asahi yelled, everyone muttering "yeah" in response.

The next serve was for Daichi, and he got it up pretty easily for Yamaguchi to receive it.

He sent it to Nishinoya who sent it to Asahi who jumped up for a perfect spike, not realizing that Tsukishima was right in front of him with Sugawara and Tanaka on either side of him.