Charizard topped that and went head on with Absol, electricity ran through it's fist and made collision with Absol's Megahorn. Both attacks made huge impact throughout the field.

'It's happening again.'

Ash felt a new power surging around him, and so does Charizard, Ash felt like he sees Absol through Charizard.

"Do you feel it Charizard?! This power...let's get stronger together. Stronger and stronger!" Ash shouted, and so does Charizard, and with that, Charizard was suddenly engulfed in a fiery vortex, it wasn't a Fire Spin, it was actuallt thicker and covered Charizard's whole body, Absol back up a bit, and Calem was horrified at the sight.

...

"What is that thing?!" Everyone in the private box yelled, except for Lance, Leaf and Koharu, sure Leaf and Koharu is used to seeing that kind of phenomenon, but it's also something new to them, as for Lance, he didn't knew anything about it and was actually genuinely surprised at the display of power his wild card gave, he didn't regret a single thing about making the boy his wild card and represent Kanto.

"Are we seeing this?" Steven asked, this is beyond his knowledge of mega evolution, or maybe in fact, this wasn't a mega evolution.

"That is insane!" It was Cynthia, this is far more mysterious than her knowledge about Charizard.

Lusamine diverted her looks at a certain young girl, Leaf just sweatdropped at that.

"Bond Phenomenon, but this is our first." Leaf quickly said. Lusamine chuckled and returned her gaze at the battle.

...

The fiery vortex died down and what's infront of them is somewhat a new form of Charizard, instead of the usual one, it's tail is now rather longer, the flames at the tip of it's tail is more fiery than before, the large structure grew even larger and more intimidating, it's menacing eyes also emitted fire, as well as the side of it's mouth, it's belly had red streaks through it, mixing with it's orange colored body, and it's wings are on fire and was also larger than before. The intimidating form of Charizard towered the battlefield, it roared loudly and took the air.

The crowd went silent, they couldn't believe their own eyes.

"Calem, I'm afraid I have to end this battle now, Charizard, Flamethrower!" Ash yelled.

"Quick, counter with Dark Pulse, full power!" Calem responded, shivering at the sight of the Charizard's form.

Charizards flames were more deadlier, stronger and more powerful than before, but Absol was the same too, as it's Dark Pulse were also larger compared to the ones before.

The attacks collided with each other, and after few seconds, the Flamethrower easily overpowered the dark type move, and Absol did manage to dodge in the last second but Ash quickly reacted.

"Steel Wing, don't let him get away!" Ash quickly yelled, and with that, Charizard charged towards Absol, it's fiery wings glowed brighter red. Absol wasn't too quick to dodge that one this time and was hit pretty fair.

"Absol no!" Calem called out, but unfortunately, Absol fainted on the spot and reverted back to it's original form.

Charizard roared victoriously, before engulfing himself back in flames again, and returning back to the original form, it landed on the battlefield and gave Ash the usual thumbs up.

"Absol is unable to battle, which means the winner for this match is the wild card of Kanto, Ash Ketchum!" The referee announced.

Cheerd boomed throughout the huge stadium, Ash's name were chanted.

Calem returned back his fainted Absol and walked towards Ash.

"That's a fine Charizard you have there, what was that?" Calem asked.

"Thank you, and it was probably because of our bond." Ash replied.

"I want to battle you again soon, and if that time comes, let me battle Charizard again." Calem said and smirked.

"You're on." Ash replied and both shook each other's hand to show off sportmanship.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that was a fine battle we just witnessed back there! Kanto's wild card is not a joking matter, let's give it up once again for the winner, Ash Ketchum!"

Again, the crowd went wild for the last time, and Ash just realized something.

"Oh, I sense explanation."

To be continued...

Two chapters in a row, writing it on almost 2 a.m (depending on where you lived) in really dark room, my eyes are burning, whoo!

Anyways, bye.

By the way, how's the battle? Is it good? Let me know please! :<