Oh well... I sent a clapping emoji and close the story section. Though I have followed many official, fan, and regular pages on Instagram, I never really see through all of their stories. Once I'm done looking up the main pages like my friends, I'll get bored and just ignore the other stories.
             Is it stupid? I don't know, maybe I'm the only one who does this.
             I then moved on to the movie app. I recalled some movies I've been meaning to watch, like Aladdin, The Grudge, and also Charlie's Angel. The movies were already release weeks ago and are still playing in cinemas right now.
            But unfortunately, I have no mood in watching any of those movies during this situation. I made plans to watch those movies before all these... problems... arose. I still remember how excited I was, every day waiting patiently for those movies to be released. But then, The Unexpected happened and I lost every real excitement and happiness.
             Maybe I'll go for the movies after the whole Siren Damian situation is solved...... hopefully.
             My eyes started traveling down the seas again, gazing through the humongous waves crashing on the shores. Further away from the shore, the waters pretty calm. I'm guessing no one wants to swim there because of the deep depth.
             Staring at that specific depth made me recall the time I flew into the sea when I heard Damian fell from the BatJet. I can still feel my eyes burning while I was under there, and how I was able to see nothing because of it. It was pitch black towards the bottom and no sea lives nearby. I don't know to say if it's scary or amazing.
             I lift my legs up and wrap my arms around them as I rest my chin between my knees. My eyes then gaze back to the shore. This time, I caught sight of a small shack selling swimming equipment. From this distance, all I could see were the obvious like floaties and swimming suits.
             It took me a while but it soon came to me. My eyes gazed back to the sea and back to the shack. Back and forth, back and forth. By doing that, I decided to go for a swim. But I'll need to buy a goggle first.
             Thankfully, the pants I randomly picked had a 20 dollar bill in it.
             "Goggles isn't that expensive right?" I thought to myself. "The only way to know is by going down there and finding out I guess."
             I got up and slide my phone back into my pocket and got off my feet. I then took off at a fast speed, aiming towards a huge coconut tree, hoping no one will see me flying.
             I immediately landed behind the thick tree and took a peep of the beach that was just a few steps away from where I am.
             Everything seems normal as before. Not a single person was looking around like they just saw a mysterious flying person. Dad always said safety first.
             Since the surroundings safe, I began walking casually towards the beach like I was just another tourist which in a way, I am. The moment I step foot on the sand, I took off my slippers and continue walking. One thing I really admire about the beach is the sand texture. It's so fine like powdered sugar.
             Now that I'm on the beach, I can see everyone clearly. Cute old couple enjoying their RnR with a book in their hand, youngsters playing volleyball, people surfing, and many more.
             I made my way towards the shack and the closer I get, the more clearly I can see what they are selling. I mean, what she's selling because apparently, the only person guarding the shack was a black lady, maybe a young adult, dark dreadlocks with matching dark eyes. She had on a bright pink bikini which makes it hard for me to look at her directly. But the transparent sparkly beach dress over her top helps a little.
             I arrived in front of the shack and she immediately puts her phone down to look at me.
             "Aloha, how can I help you?" She asks with a smile.
             "Aloha, do you sell one of those goggles where it covers the nose as well?" I ask.
             "You mean a scuba mask?" She said as she turns and reaches for one of the masks sitting on a mannequin head on the shelf. "Yes."
             "Yes, that's it." I said happily. "How much?"
             "5 dollars." She said. "Add in another 5 dollars to rent a set of flippers."
             If you ask me, this is actually a very good price. Back in Metropolis waterpark, when I was a kid, mom would always complain about how the shop always sells their stuff at a very unreasonable price. Their equipment rental is always above 40 dollars. Even their floaties for a baby.
             "Yes, that would be awesome. I'll have those please." I said as I reach in my pocket and pull out the 20 dollars.
             "Alrighty then." She said as she places the mask in front of me and reaches for the top shelf above her and pulls down a set of flippers. "I hope they fit you because all our flippers are standard size."
             "They should be fine." I hand her the 20 dollars and began studying the flippers. I was right, they will fit just right.
             "Thank you, and here's your 10 dollar change." She hands me back my change. "Have a good time!"
             "Thanks." I said as I took the mask up and began walking away.
             While I was walking, I remembered that I had my phone with me. I can't bring it with me because it's not waterproof and there's no one around I trust to leave my phone with.
             I turned back and head towards the shack.
             "Excuse me?" I alert the girl.
             "Yes?" She answers as she puts her phone back down again.
             "I'm sorry but is there anywhere safe that I could keep my phone?" I ask her.
             "Sure, we have lockers where you can keep your belongings in." She gestures towards the side of the shack where many cubical lockers sit.
             "How much?" I ask.
             "Don't worry, it's free for those who made purchases or rentals in our shop." She said with a chuckle. "Shall I keep your belongings?"
             "Yes please." I pull out my phone and hand it to her. "Just my phone please."
             "Certainly." She took it with both hands and walks over to a locker.
             She lightly places the phone in and closes it just before twisting the key, locking it. She pulls the key out and walks back towards me.
             "Here." She hands me the key. "Be sure not to lose it or you'll have to pay the punishment fee which is a 100 dollars"
             "That's a big pressure right there." I joke.
             "Maybe." She said. "But I would suggest you to hang the key on the side of your goggles."
              On the side of my goggles?
             "On the side of my goggles?" I repeat out loud. "How?"
             "The side of the mask has a small hole so you can hook the keyring on like a keychain." She said. "That's one way to keep it safe in my opinion."
             I looked at the mask and she was right, there is a small hole next to it. Like for decoration purposes. I wasted no time and quickly fasten the key on it.
             When I'm done, I shake it vigorously to see if it'll detach by itself. But it hasn't.
             "Safe." I said.
             "Indeed." She replied.
             "Okay thank you so much again." I said. "I'll be back."
             "No problem, enjoy!" She said.
             Now that there's nothing to worry about, it's time for a swim.

(AUTHORS NOTE)

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well in this horrendous COVID-19 situation. Since we're all in the lockdown timing, I had some spare time to start writing this story again. Of course, I still have online school but I still have some spare time as well so... I'll be sure to update as much as I can.
Thank you for being so patient 💖
Stay safe and Love from Cyrus 😊