"I want to save this region, I want this place to be peaceful, free from evil people who will try to ruin everything around here." N stated.

"But with their numbers, I can't do it all by myself. Anthea and Concordia were worried about my actions." N continued on.

"Anthea? Concordia?" Koharu asked.

"They are my sisters, they live in a small place just around here." N said.

"Around here? Nimbasa's pretty bi---" My words were cut off when I notice the change of atmosphere, we were just in a city before, but this place right now is somewhat a thick forest.

"Wha--- How?" Leaf and Koharu asked in shock, they were also surprised that we were already in a forest.

"This place is where we live." N said and halted, in front of us is a peaceful small house, various kinds pokemons are also there.

"W-Wow." We stared at awe at our surroundings.

"Anthea, Concordia, I'm home." N stated, and with that, two ladies came out from the house and rushed towards us.

"N! We were worried abo--- who are these?" Concordia asked as she noticed that N has somebody with him.

"Didn't you yourself said that we should not bring another human here?" Anthea wondered.

"I did, but they're different, they are my guests." N replied to Anthea, much to her relief.

"Okay then, I trust your instict." Anthea said.

"Come on in." N offered and the three of us went in to their house, followed by Anthea and Concordia, we noticed that the house isn't that elegant, but it's quite peaceful and nice, we also noticed a room wherein lying pokemons are there.

"We treat injured pokemons here, this is only the place where they seem safe." Concordia said, sensing our curiosity. We sighed in relief at that.

"So N, I assume our talk isn't finished yet." I said.

"Yes we are, please have a seat." N said and offered us a seat, Anthea came back with tea and placed them on the table.

"This is really important Ash and Leaf." N started again.

"Wait, we haven't introduced ourselves, how did you..." Leaf trailed off.

"I have my insticts, Koharu will also be part of this, since she's with you." At her name being mentioned, she didn't even bother asking why.

"To start off, you should know that Team Plasma's on to something bigger."

We nodded in understanding, it's his cue to continue on.

"I also had a bad feeling about this, but they will be having a project, something big that I can't bare to imagine." He explained.

"There are species called Ultra Beasts, they are located in Alola region, faraway from here, but somehow, someone did manage to open wormholes somewhere around Kanto and Johto." He continued

"Ultra Beast? How did you know about them?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Reshiram told me." N replied.

"Reshiram?!" We three exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, lately, Reshiram had been uneasy about something, and told me her problem, that's where I knew the Ultra Beasts." N explained, we didn't expect a legendary on his arsenal.

"Reshiram is a friend of mine, but clearly not my possession, however, she insisted to be sucked by a capsule in order for no one to catch her." N stated, and yeah, N is owning her right now.

"Reshiram said that I'll find her a trainer worthy of her power." N said.

We nodded again subconsciously, still not believing that he was able to communicate to the legendary pokemon, Reshiram, a quite beautiful legendary that hasn't seen for awhile, said a book I read.

"And I ask you Ash, will you take the responsibility of having Reshiram's power, she will help you in taking down the ultra beasts." N asked, Anthea and Concordia are both on N's side.

"What?!" Leaf and Koharu exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wi--- wait what?" I said, subconscious on the first part.

"You're not hearing things Ash, I want you to be Reshiram's trainer, she also mentioned that you may use her in to the upcoming tournament, but it's up to you." N explained, I was now speechless, but that worsen as he picked up an Ultra Ball and placed in on the table.

"It contains Reshiram, once you touch the ball, you'll be the one taking responsibility of her, it's her wish." N said.

"B-But wait, what do you mean about ultra beasts coming out from Kanto and Johto?" I asked.

"A larger evil organization planned this from the start, it is possible that Team Plasma's a part of this, I still don't know when they will make a move, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen one day." N replied.

'Is this what that telepathy is talking about?' I wondered.

'...soon, disaster will prevail.'

I shaked that thought for now and focused the ones that is happening right now, I stared at the Ultra Ball for awhile, and looked at N, determined.

"Alright then, I'll take responsibility, N." And with that, I touched the ultra ball, and it emitted fire for a second, but what is weird is that it isn't that hot, and before returning back to normal.

"Reshiram gladly accepted you as your trainer." N stated, Koharu and Leaf were now in awe.

"You just owned a legendary pokemon Ash." Leaf stated excitedly.

"Yeah, at the same time, as a precious friend." I replied to her and smiled, Anthea, Condordia and N also smiled at the scene.

"But what do you mean Koharu will also take part?" I asked again at N.

"Since she's with you, she also had to participate on that disaster, and to get her ready, you should train her." N suggested, Koharu sweatdropped at that, and at the same time, nervous.

"I'll protect you Koharu, no need to worry." I reassured her, she blushed at that and nodded.

"Well then, my job here is done, I think we should go now." N said and got up.

"Where to?" I asked him.

"To a place where no one will know." N replied and the three of then was about to walk out. N halted for a second.

"Let's meet ourselves at the league." N declared before walking away, a mist was in the house, and after a split second, it dispersed, and after we knew it, everybody's gone, including the injured pokemon, Leaf and Koharu were uneasy at this, but for me, it was another mystery, especially N, I stared at the Ultra Ball on my hand, and thought that I should be taking care of Reshiram, because N passed the responsibility to me, and I shouldn't let him down.

"Let's go guys, let's get out of here." I said and the three of us went out from the peaceful house, I tossed Corviknight's pokeball, Leaf tossed her Pidgeot's pokeball, the two large birds came out, me and Koharu mounted Corviknight, Leaf's on Pidgeot, and the three of us flew away from the place, planning our next destination.

To be continued...