🄺🄸🄻🄻 🄼🄴 🅂🄾🄵🅃🄻🅈

❦ chapter ⁴³ ❦

"we found them!!!!!"

taehyung yelped and ended up dropping a plate, that shattered on the floor, one of the pieces slightly cutting his leg.
"ah shit!" he hissed in pain and looked up only to see a bunch of men in black with guns who so suddenly ran into his house without a warning or at least a simple knock on the door.

taehyung panicked. who were those men?
he carefully stepped from the behind of his kitchen counter, making sure to not step on the shattered plate pieces.
he walked closer to them, raising both of his hands in the air after seeing that more than twenty guns were pointed towards him.

taehyung gulped.

"who-" taehyung was about to ask, but before words could escape his mouth, he noticed the dark sun tattoo on the wrists on all those men. a wave of relief hit him.
"hey, I'm also from the geomeun gang, no need to be so aggressive. what's going on?"

all of a sudden taehyung heard footsteps. he turned around only to be met by jungkook and minseok who obviously just woke up.

"what's happening? what the f-" jungkook started to question, but froze after seeing a bunch of scary men dressed in black, pointing guns at the three of them.

"they're from my gang, but– oh shit jungkook, they ... they are here for you!" taehyung shouted after realizing  what was going on. "run!"

the men started walking closer in a fast pace while taehyung screamed for jungkook to run away.

"but taehyung, I can't leave you here!" jungkook yelled back.

"get the fuck out of here, jungkook!!! get out the window!!!" taehyung pushed jungkook towards the big window next to them.

"get them before they escape!!" a voice yelled and taehyung immediately let go of jungkook and ran over to try and fight the attacking men. he grabbed his own gun from under the couch and started shooting them, even though he knew that doing this was quite stupid. one against twenty is not a tid bit fair.

jungkook opened the window and gave taehyung a last glance before climbing onto the windowsill.

"I'll jump first, you go right after me." he told minseok and jumped out, perfectly landing on the grass.

minseok walked over to the window and looked at jungkook with an unreadable expression on his face.

"what are you waiting for, minseok? be quick!" minseok heard jungkook yelled to him.

minseok gave jungkook an evil smirk and then laughed after seeing the confusion on jungkook's face.
without saying a word, minseok closed the window and flipped the lock.

by the time minseok came over to taehyung, the elder was already struggling to escape from the hands of the men, his gun in the hands of one of them.
taehyung gave minseok a confused glance.
"w-what are you doing? why didn't you run away?" he asked, but minseok stayed silent.

suddenly the front door opened and someone entered taehyung's house.

"yoongi?" taehyung said. "tell them to let me go! what the fuck is going on!?"