🄿🅁🄾🄼🄸🅂🄴

❦ chapter ²⁸ ❦

a familiar fragrance collided with jungkook's smell senses taking him into a nostalgic state.
dimmed lights, loud music and alcohol were the only things jungkook needed at the moment. he was so frustrated with everything, he felt like unzipping the air to disappear inside it, only to hide himself from the outside world...

jungkook decided upon heading to the strip club to get his mind off everything before his mission. he knew taehyung wasn't supposed to have a shift today, so the chances of meeting him here were low.
he glanced at the stage to make sure his presumptions were correct and headed towards the bar stand.

"give me the strongest drink you've got." jungkook told the barman as he took a seat on the high leveled, dark red chair.
the man nodded with a pleasant smile and started preparing the drink.

the host of today's event went up on stage, after a big round of applause for one of their stripper's performances, and began his short speech.
"now, let's welcome the star of today's show... minseok!!!"
the room got filled up with loud sound of cheers and applause, as some type of erotic music began playing in the background.

"excuse me, who?!?!" jungkook yelled to himself and turned to the stage waiting for the called out stripper to come out.

finally, a male's silhouette was visible on the stage and after the lights turned up on him, jungkook exhaled, seeing a red haired young man who looked nothing like his minseok.
jungkook held his hand at his heart as if he had just experienced a heart attack.

"enjoy." the barman placed his drink on the table and winked.

jungkook thanked him and took a sip almost chocking afterwards from the extremely strong taste.

"yeah that shit is awfully strong." the barman chuckled. "what made you want to order something like this?"

jungkook looked up at the handsome guy who was wiping clean some glasses.
"probably the same thing as it is for everybody else who orders this drink."

"love issues?" the barman asked.

"in general. love issues, frustration, overwhelming situations.." jungkook took another sip of the drink, this time, holding in the coughing reflexes.

"I'm jackson." the barman held out his hand with a wide smile spread across his lips.

"oh, I'm jungkook." he pulled out his hand for the handshake. "I see you're not korean, right?"

"half american, half korean. never felt like america was in my league, I was always interested in korea, so decided on living here instead."

"really? I'd love to visit america one day. or preferably right now, just wanna be anywhere but here." jungkook mumbled.

"hey, wanna get out somewhere and have fun? my shift will end in an hour–"

"–and so will your life if you dont get the fuck away from him."
both jungkook and jackson turned their heads and saw the one and only kim taehyung with the most furious look on his face.

jungkook immediately scoffed and finished up his drink in one go.
"nobody asked you, taehyung." he said in a raspy voice.