🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄰🅁🄺 🅂🅄🄽

❦ chapter ²⁶ ❦

jungkook walked through the busy halls of his gang building. his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans, head down, covering his dark eyes.

the corridors were filled with different people who looked like normal prestige office workers to the naked eye, but if you look closer you'd see the scarred parts of their bodies (after fights) and guns attached to their belts. the main thing that gave out their true identity, of course, was the signature tattoo of the malgeun pi gang - the black crow. it didnt matter where you had the tattoo imprinted, what mattered, was its presence on your body.
jungkook had the tattoo on his ankle, something that was pretty much never visible to people since he wore jeans, but that was the main point of it - he had to keep it a secret.

the geomeun gang also had their own signature tattoo, it was the dark sun. jungkook once saw it behind taehyung's ear and thought it was a very clever way to hide a tattoo, since his hair was long enough to cover it.

jungkook greeted some of his fellow friends on the way and after having a little chit chat with them, finally got to hoseok's office.
after passing the two guards he was about to open the door but heard a bundle of voices coming from the inside.
he hesitated only for a while and then opened the door after knocking.

as he entered, he saw hoseok, who was sitting on the couch opposite of some man, while jimin was making tea near one of the corners of the office.

"oh, you're finally here, jungkook, please take a seat." hoseok invited jungkook over, gesturing him to sit on the couch.

jungkook nodded and came over to the leather couch as he gave the man a glance. hoseok and him were probably discussing some murder plan. jungkook glanced at the young man that was sitting on the couch with his feet and hands crossed. when the stranger reached over the table for some papers, jungkook's eyes widened after seeing a tattoo on his wrist - the dark sun tattoo.

who the hell is this man and what on earth is he doing on our territory? does hoseok know who he really is?

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows with confusion as he looked at the man and then at hoseok. he leaned back on the couch pretending to not be suspicious of anything.

"do you want some tea, jungkook?" jimin came from the behind and whispered to jungkook in a strangely polite manner.

"oh um, I'd prefer a cup of coffee." jungkook smiled back at jimin.

"dark and no sugar as always?" jimin questioned.

jungkook nodded and glanced back at hoseok who was intensely discussing some topic with the man.
"I'll get to you in a sec, jungkook, meanwhile you can scan through these informative papers for your next mission." hoseok handed jungkook a folder with some papers in it.

"han jineul?" jungkook asked as he viewed some man's profile.

"yes, that's correct." hoseok averted his gaze on the younger.

"let me guess I have to kill him and get you the money?" jungkook looked up at hoseok only to see him nod. "he looks like a tough one... he's 87 I'm pretty sure his house is guarded by dozens of men."

"mhm, and that's why we have to go the trickier way around." jungkook raised his head to the man who spoke with a soft voice while studying han jineul's house plan.

"what's your idea?" hoseok asked and quietly thanked jimin who brought everyone their drinks, placed them on the table and sat on hoseok's lap afterwards.

"well, han is obsessed with animals, as it is stated under his profile, he has about 30 different types of animals with him in the house. he is old and obviously cant take care of all of them at once, so.... he invites over veterinarians to help him." the man explained and leaned back on the couch.