🅂🄷🅄🅃 🅄🄿

❦ chapter ³⁵ ❦

jungkook sat in his bedroom on the soft bed, typing something in his phone. a wide smile was spread across his lips.

__________________○___________________
1:34p.m.
minseok

minseok
I told her about you
and she thought
you were my boyfriend 😂

jungkook
lol, you told her we're not
a thing right?

minseok
of course,
but she didnt believe me
and decided to bake you
some cakes and sweets to
show that she likes you being
with me and shit

you know how grandmothers are

jungkook
I'd never say no to cakes
and sweets!
when are you coming back?

minseok
in two days?
maybe tomorrow?

jungkook
okay, take your time
dont hurry.
you know, make sure you've packed
everything and stuff

minseok
awh and I thought
you'd say you miss me :")

jungkook
I miss you, buddy 🦔

minseok
is that a hedgehog-

______________________________________

"who are you typing to??"
jungkook jumped from the sudden surprisement and ended up falling off the bed.
taehyung walked up to the younger and helped him up.
"sorry for scaring you." he chuckled.

"uh. yeah. it's okay." jungkook panicked and searched for his phone that fell along with him and got lost somewhere on the floor.
jungkook sat on the floor and bent down to look under the bed.

"so who were you typing to?" jungkook looked up at taehyung and practically froze, seeing as taehyung was holding up jungkook's phone in his hand.

"no!! dont look! give it back!" jungkook jumped up and around taehyung trying to take his phone back.

"what? why?" taehyung stopped and furrowed his eyebrows as he looked sternly at jungkook.

"uh, privacy? ever heard of her?" jungkook replied, raising one of his eyebrows up.

taehyung was holding jungkook's phone up in the air as he stared into jungkook's eyes. even though taehyung was only a couple centimeters higher than jungkook, the younger still wasn't able to reach his gadget.

"I respect privacy, but not too much." taehyung said and jungkook scoffed at his words. "but I have the right to get jealous, you know. looks like you were typing to someone special to you. a boyfriend I dont know about?"