🄼🄴🅂🅂🄰🄶🄴

❦ chapter ¹¹ ❦

taehyung was sitting on yoongi's bed.

it was early morning in seoul, the sun only started rising, spreading its bright rays all over town.
taehyung was an early bird.

he looked to his right and saw a peacefully sleeping yoongi whose lower half was covered with a white blanket while the other naked half was exposed.
funny how people seem to change during sleep – the most dangerous and tough people can look fragile and vulnerable.
and yoongi was one dangerous guy, but right now, taehyung saw a little child instead of a young man.

he quietly stood up from the bed and grabbed some tshirt from the closet. taehyung moved the closed curtains a bit and opened the balcony door.

his feet instantly felt the cold floor underneath. a gust of cool morning wind picked up and made taehyung shiver a little. he walked over to the rail and leaned over it looking at the city in front of him.

jeon jungkook...
you're one interesting person...

taehyung wanted to know more about jungkook.
after all, he somehow beat taehyung in that last mission and taehyung wanted to find out how he did that, more than anything.
the best way to get information on him would, obviously, be to ask namjoon but.... that wasn't an option for taehyung.

he couldn't tell anything about him to yoongi either. that's a whole another story but taehyung had his reasons to do so.

I should just go and get information on him myself.
I'm not dumb, pretty sure I can use a computer or ... try and dig in the archives, for that matter.

taehyung was curious about many things, but at the moment, the only thing that kept running through his mind was jungkook and he needed to do something about it.

taehyung suddenly felt warm hands wrap around his waist from the back. he didnt flinch or get surprised, he knew it was yoongi.

yoongi got closer to taehyung, hugged him from the back and rested his head on his shoulder.

"morning. why up so early?" yoongi said in his morning raspy voice.

"couldn't sleep after last night." taehyung said in a cocky way and smirked.

yoongi kissed taehyung's neck and chuckled.
"are you up for a morning round?"

taehyung would love to spend the entire day fucking with yoongi. there was no work, no missions today, it was a typical sunday morning.
but taehyung already made plans in his head for today.

yoongi started dragging taehyung inside.

"ah, I'd love to but.... I have something important planned for today." yoongi gave taehyung a weird look. "though i can offer you to take a shower together before I leave."

yoongi smirked when taehyung started dragging him towards the washroom.

taehyung looked extra hot today.

well, he always looked gorgeous, but today it seemed to be even better than usual.

taehyung went down to the place where namjoon worked. today was a day off for everybody so he wasn't in the office. perfect timing.

taehyung decided to look for jungkook's name in some archives first and after going through a dozen and not finding him, gave up.
maybe searching his name up on the computer would be the better option.

taehyung hoped to see endless information about a boy named jungkook but surprisingly, nothing came up.

right, taehyung thought, he is a member of a gang, of course there would be no record of him!

taehyung still decided to search more and really dig into this. he did find some random old info about his family but nothing up to date.
lastly, he found his phone number.
taehyung wrote it down and hoped that it was still used by jungkook.

unknown
yo, is this jeon jungkook?

taehyung messaged the number and went to the lobby to make himself a coffee.

×××-×××-×××
uhm, hi. who is this?

taehyung looked at the reply he got almost immediately and smiled. yeah, that was definitely jungkook.

unknown
it's me, tae.

×××-×××-×××
oh, hey there ...
how did you get my number?

unknown
that doesn't matter ...
about that date you mentioned
earlier....

×××-×××-××
omg, wait, you're willing to
go out with me!??

unknown
stop acting like a 6th grade
girl.
this is for research purposes.

×××-×××-×××
renamed you to:
the hot stripper dude

bro, wtf?!

×××-×××-×××
what??????

the hot stripper dude renamed
you to:
bunny boy

bunny boy
woah... okay..

the hot stripper dude
what? u like it?😏

bunny boy
fyi I'm a top

the hot stripper dude
bitch, please.
today at 6pm in the strip club.

bunny boy
okay!

taehyung grinned and drank his coffee.
jungkook is basically wrapped around his finger. manipulating him couldn't get easier.