🅂🅄🄱🄼🄸🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽

❦ chapter ³⁴ ❦

"taehyung?" jungkook's soft voice was heard as he entered the kitchen.
taehyung was standing near the goldfish, watching it swim.
"we g-"

"do you think a sequel to ratatouille will come out any time soon?" taehyung asked and looked at jungkook.

"well uh, I dont know."

"i have been waiting for quite some years now." taehyung frowned and took a seat on one of the chairs. "anyways, you wanted to say something?"

jungkook nodded. he grabbed a jug of orange juice from the fridge and two glasses, placing them on the table. jungkook poured some of the vibrant and refreshing liquid in the glasses and placed the jug back in the fridge.

"we have to talk." jungkook said sternly.

"woah, this looks serious... are you
pregnant?" taehyung asked, genuinely curious, putting his hand on top of jungkook's.
the younger looked up at taehyung and raised one of his eyebrows.
"what drugs have you been on lately?"

"hahah... I'm joking. what's up, buddy?"

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows slightly. did taehyung just address to him as 'buddy'?
he was about to make a comment on that, but decided to do it some other time.

"uh, quick question." jungkook said and pulled his hand away from taehyung as a smirk creeped onto his face. "do you top or bottom with your boss?"

"wh- what kind of question is that?" taehyung asked and quickly gulped down his juice. "I'll go take a shower."

taehyung stood up from his seat and walked towards the bathroom.
jungkook abruptly jumped off his chair and ran up to taehyung, grabbing him by the elbow.

"wait! you didn't answer my question!" jungkook whined.

"I dont have to do that. I've already told you to stop bringing such topics up." taehyung turned around.

"because you bottom?" jungkook said with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

taehyung rolled his tongue against his cheek and chuckled darkly.
"what are you trying to do, dear?"

"you always brag about how dominant and powerful you are over people, yet whenever your boss was near, you chickened out and became irresolute." jungkook remarked calmly as he walked towards taehyung.

"jungkook-"

"isnt it just self explanatory that you're a bottom between the two of you?" taehyung took steps back as jungkook kept on walking forward. "but why wont you admit it, taehyung?"

"theres nothing I have to admit. you can keep being in that headspace of yours for as long as you want, if you think that I'm a bottom, doesn't mean I really am." taehyung back fired and crossed his hands.
he had nowhere to go to, jungkook trapped him between the wall and himself and kept on moving to the elder.

"okay, let's say it's a hypothesis of mine. now in order to prove a hypothesis, there first has to be a theory, which I already explained to you. and since you still dont believe it, theres only one thing left - the experiment, right?" jungkook declared playfully.

"there is no need for an experiment, kid, you just gotta trust my words and believe that I'm a top. I'm pretty sure I've proven that part to you already."

"do not call me a fucking kid!" jungkook shouted with irritation and anger and took taehyung's hands, pinning them against the wall harshly.
taehyung's mouth opened up in a silent cry from the sudden impact.
his eyes widened as he looked at jungkook with a fearful and shocking expression.