🄸🄽🅂🄾🄼🄽🄸🄰

❦ chapter ⁴² ❦

the three sat in the living room, resting on the couch. each one on a different end of it.

jungkook glanced at taehyung while taking a sip from his banana milk.
what was he thinking?
it hurt jungkook that the elder won't listen. he just wouldn't let jungkook explain himself. on the other side, what could he say? that he had something going on with minseok while they were together? but they weren't together at that time! they made things official after minseok left.

jungkook kept on asking himself why on earth did he even start all of this with minseok. he must admit that he just used the boy for his own needs, but the playing got a little too far, probably, if it all ended up with minseok confessing to jungkook.
if only taehyung listened, jungkook would've explained to him that he had rejected minseok and everything they had going on was before taehyung and him made things official.

was taehyung even thinking about jungkook? what if he never really loved jungkook? what if he used him...

minseok looked concerned. jungkook sometimes wished he could read thoughts. wouldn't that make everything a hundred times easier?
minseok was probably thinking about this entire situation... it was technically his fault that he decided to kiss jungkook out of the blue.

"did you seriously like taehyung's blowjobs more than mine?" minseok asked all of a sudden staring at jungkook.
jungkook on the other hand, chocked on his drink after hearing such an unexpected question escape minseok's mouth.
okay maybe he wasn't thinking about being the guilty one in this whole thing.

"where did that come from??" jungkook shrieked.
what on earth happened while I was gone?
jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking at the two with a bitch face.

"don't dodge the question, jungkook." taehyung said and jungkook gave him the most confused look. and here he thought taehyung would be on his side and say some shit like "nobody cares, shut up" or just ignore the conversation.

"what do you mean?! what kind of question is that?" jungkook whined.

"a question we all know the answer to, don't we?" taehyung looked too intimidating for comfort.
"with all that begging... you obviously liked my blowjobs more, and not only blowjobs, must I add..."

"omg stop!" jungkook blushed and grabbed a pillow next to him to cover the embarrassment on his face.

"I never thought you would be a bottom." minseok butted in.

"i am not-" jungkook protested.

"bwahaha! jungkook, please." taehyung laughed loudly and stood up from the couch, slowly walking over to jungkook.
he bent down to get on jungkook's level and lifted up his chin with his finger.
"I don't know what relationship you have with others, but for me, you will always be a bottom."

and with those words taehyung left the room, disappearing somewhere upstairs.
jungkook sat frozen in place for a good minute and then realised that he had been holding his breath all this time.
what was that?

jungkook bit his lip, not knowing if it was because of nervousness or an indefinite desire for something rather unholy.
probably both.
god, he missed taehyung... how much time has passed? only a couple of days, and he already missed taehyung even though the boy was right next to him. that was because he missed the real taehyung, the taehyung who was his, now, ex boyfriend.