🄿🅁🄾🄱🄻🄴🄼🅂

❦ chapter ¹⁴❦

jungkook ran to the nearest cafe and went straight to the bathroom.
he closed the cabin door and exhaled, taking a moment to process everything that had just happened.

hoseok really shouldn't find out about this. but what was jungkook supposed to tell him now?
he was pretty sure hoseok still remembered about his mission regarding taehyung. he had to find out about the guy. well... jungkook did, but this information won't satisfy hoseok, he knew that.

jungkook looked down and saw how hard he still was.
curse that min yoongi! he just had to come in that exact moment! could've at least waited for them to finish.

jungkook hated this but he had no other choice, he wouldn't want people to see that he had a slight problem down there.

his hands unbuckled his tight jeans and let them pool under his knees. he started slowly stroking himself while biting his lip to not make any sounds. all he could think about at the moment was taehyung. he remembered every moment that happened back in that changing room, every touch, every sound.

riiiiiiiing

"FUCKING SHIT!!!" jungkook yelled, his voice echoed through the bathroom walls.

he picked up his phone angrily and clicked the answer button.
"what?" he said sternly.

"jungkook, I need you at the office asap."
hoseok said nonchalantly and hung up.

"WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT OMG!!!! IT'S LIKE MIDNIGHT, CAN HE GO TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF BOTHERING ME?!" jungkook wanted to throw his phone against the wall but then decided not to.

he didnt haven't time to solve his not so little problem anymore so he had no other choice but to keep it for now. he zipped up his pants and prayed that it wasn't too visible, and thanks to his tight pants, it wasn't.

jungkook opened the door and froze, his eyes widened.

in the right corner near the sink stood an elderly woman with eyes wider than the moon, shock and panic written all over her face.
jungkook stared at her and then pressed his lips.
shit.

"u-hm." jungkook stuttered. "dude... I mean– sis."
jungkook mentally facepalmed. how could he walk into the woman's bathroom?! he really needed to get some sleep...
the woman didnt move, only blinked once or twice at a time.

"you didnt see anything, you didn't hear anything, I'm not a pervert, bye." jungkook bowed quickly and ran out of the place.

jungkook opened a familiar door and closed it behind himself after entering.
instead of seeing hoseok, whom he expected, jungkook saw jimin. this time he was dressed. finally.

jimin was wearing tight leather pants, a white gucci tshirt and a leather jacket on top, his soft pink hair slightly fell over his eyes. he was sharpening his knife, but abruptly stopped after catching a sight of jungkook.
"look who's here."

jungkook rolled his eyes and came closer to jimin, taking a seat on an armchair next to him.
jimin smiled cockily and continued sharpening his knife.

"where is hoseok? why did he call me here?" jungkook asked.

"he went out to get some papers, it's for a new mission." jimin spoke and put his knife in his back pocket after he finished polishing it.
"oooh... would you look at that?"

jungkook gave jimin a confused look but then followed jimin's gaze and blushed. he crossed his legs and covered himself with his hands while looking away.

"what were you doing, jungkookie?" jimin said in a dirty manner and walked over to jungkook.

"fuck off." jungkook chocked out.

"oh come on." jimin pulled jungkook's thigh apart and sat on his hips. "I can help, you know that."

"jimin get off!" jungkook grabbed jimin's hands wanting to push him off but jimin wouldn't budge.

"come on jungkookieeee, I know you want it~" jimin cooed and smirked leaning closer and closer with every word.

"what the fuck are you two doing?" hoseok's voice interrupted the two.
jungkook took this chance and pushed jimin off, making the elder fall on the floor.

hoseok came up to offer jimin help but he declined it and stood up by himself.
"don't mind it, hoseokie, jungkook was just being a brat, as always." jimin said and sat on the couch as jungkook scoffed.

hoseok and jungkook exchanged weird looks and hoseok rolled his eyes.
"whatever. I have a mission for you two."

"can I do it alone?" jungkook butted in before hoseok could finish.

"no, jungkook, this requires more than one person." hoseok said darkly and leaned back in his chair. "you'll be going to a familiar place."

"the casino?" jungkook asked.

"no, the strip club."

jungkook visibly tensed and jimin gave him a confusing look.

"kang mingyu will be visiting it tomorrow evening and I need you two to kill him, but before you do that, find out if kang soomin is really his daughter. if so, find kang soomin and bring her to me, if not... well just kill him anyways."

both nodded in silence.

"oh right, jungkook," jimin spoke. "doesn't that stripper guy work in that club? maybe we can do a double mission and also find more information on him?"

"oh um.." jungkook panicked.

"there's no need in doing that, you can forget about that taehyung mission for now, focus on what I just told you." hoseok said and started typing something on his computer.

a wave of relief hit jungkook and he relaxed, leaning in the armchair.
suddenly his phone vibrated and he quickly took it out to see who had messaged him.

____________________________________

minseok
hey, jungkook... there is no food left, may I go to the shop to buy it?

jungkook
do you realize that people will
recognize you?
the public thinks you're dead.

minseok
I can dress up differently and
cover my face...
I'm starving jungkook...
maybe you can bring in
some food then?

jungkook
I'm kind of busy but...
okay, whatever, I'll be there
soon.

jungkook turned off his phone and put it back into his pocket.
"well, uh, if that's it, I'll go now. we'll meet tomorrow."

"oh are you in a hurry? I wanted us to go to a bar." hoseok questioned the younger.

"sorry, something... urgent came up."