🄵🄾🅁 🄷🄾🅂🄴🄾🄺

chapter ⁰¹ ❦

jimin ran his hand back through his pink, soft hair as he looked at himself in the mirror of a bathroom stall. faint music could be heard from the outside.
he took out a strawberry tinted lip gloss and reapplied it on his soft, plump lips, his black nail polish glistening under the light just like his now tinted lips.

today he was wearing a casual black gucci suit which was very not like his usual self, but if you look closely, his tinted lips and black nails just might give out his real identity.

jimin gave himself a final glance and unlocked the bathroom doordoor as a wave of loud music hit him right away.

after he took a seat on his vip couch, the lights suddenly dimmed, and the stage lit up. music was turned down to a minimum. a man wearing a dark red suit came up on the stage with a microphone:

"everyone, please welcome.... mr. vantee!"

loud cheers could be heard from everywhere as the music got louder, and another man came up on the stage.

mr. vantee.... he must be popular out here....
a quiet storm of different thoughts ran down jimin's head as he raised his finger in a swift motion calling up one of the men who came with him.

"yes sir?" the man bowed down to jimin's level in order to hear him despite the loud music.

"who is this mr. vantee?" jimin asked not taking his eyes off the man on stage as he started slowly and seductively moving to the loud music.

"nobody knows his real name or where he comes from, but around this region and especially in elite strip clubs like this one, he is extremely famous; known for his seductive manner, define dancing skills and, of course, his looks."

after recieving some information, jimin sent the man away and took out his phone. he angled the camera at the needed position and pressed the recording button.

jimin bit his lower lip as he got practically hypnotized by this so called mr. vantee.
he moved so perfectly to the beat, it almost looked unreal. something that was for sure unreal was taehyung's beauty. his blue colored hair flipped over on every turn, and eyes seemed to have striked through the audience's minds, making them all freeze in anticipation.

jimin himself froze.

the show ended and everyone stood up from their seats as the room got filled up with applause. even jimin stood up to applaud the guy – he deserved it.

hoseok will definitely like this....

14..
15..
16...

17.

after finally reaching the last – seventeenth – floor of the huge glass building, jimin walked out of the elevator and headed straight to the last door in the long corridor.
he was stopped at the door by two men – the guards.

"tell hoseok that I'm here to see him." jimin spoke softly and patiently.

one of the guards went in and came back in less than a minute, opening the door for jimin.

"hello, my gorgeous kitten, I'm happy to see you." hoseok said as he spinned on his chair to face jimin.

his office wasn't too big, but it seemed to be just the perfect size. its walls were red and black, expensive furniture and a couple of plants filled the room. there was a huge window that reached the floor, that was now covered with dark curtains. the room was in dim lighting despite the sunny weather outside.
hoseok himself was sitting on his comfy big chair right in front of his work table with hundreds of papers all over it and a computer on the side.