🄿🄾🅂🅂🄴🅂🅂🄸🅅🄴

❦ chapter ⁴¹ ❦

"do you not have banana milk?" jungkook asked as he opened taehyung's fridge scanning through its contents.

taehyung was lying on his couch, watching some movie while minseok and jungkook were in the kitchen.
there was a thick tension between taehyung and jungkook, and minseok was sitting on one of the bar stools, absorbing the new information like a sponge. he was spinning from side to side while watching the goldfish that was peacefully swimming in its aquarium. probably the only living thing in this house that was calm and quiet.
the two kept on taking with each other in a very stern and disgusted-like manner, acting their best to show how much they 'hate' each other. of course, taehyung was better at this game of theirs. jungkook on the other side couldn't be too savage, he was visibly upset and couldn't hide it too well.

"do I look like I have children? why would I own banana milk?" taehyung replied without looking away from the tv screen.

"uh, what?" jungkook said in an annoyed manner and closed the fridge door. "banana milk is a must in every house!"

"well I dont have it!"

"go buy it then!"

taehyung rolled his eyes and turned around to face jungkook.
his kitchen was like an extension to the living room, so there wasnt an exact division between the two rooms.

"if you want it so much then go fucking buy it yourself!" taehyung yelled.

"oh I will!"

"and dont blame me if you accidentally get killed by my gang out there."

jungkook gave taehyung an angry look, even though it just looked like he was on the verge of tears, and walked out the door without forgetting to put on his hood.

taehyung tsked and stood up from the couch, walking up slowly to the kitchen.
minseok, who was watching the entire scene silently, got scared of the angry and possessive taehyung and squished himself into the chair, trying to make it look like he was invisible.

taehyung poured himself a glass of water and came up to minseok, standing opposite of him. he watched the goldfish along with minseok as he drank his water.

"so uh... who tops?" taehyung mumbled.

"what?" minseok got startled.

"I mean, you know, between jungkook and you, who tops?" taehyung asked again still looking at the fish.

"jungkook, of course." minseok said quietly, a little bit flustered.

"pfffttt ahahah, seriously?!" taehyung broke into a loud laughter. "jungkook??"

"well, yeah... didnt he top with you?"

"duh, of course not. he is such a bottom." taehyung said leaning on the table in front of him.

"wh– really?"

"if you'd have ever seen us in action, you'd see how submissive he is... always begging." taehyung spoke, being a little into his thoughts.

"oh. well, I usually did the begging between us two."

"gosh you're such a bottom." taehyung chuckled and went over to refill his cup. "hold on... you're minseok, right?"