🅃🅁🄰🄿🄿🄴🄳 🄸🄽🅂🄸🄳🄴

❦ chapter ²² ❦

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" taehyung whisper yelled at jungkook. "and how on earth did you get in?! holy shit, jungkook, what are you even doing–"

taehyung was panicking.
a member from his rival gang was right in front of him, in his boss's office!!
taehyung ran up to help jungkook stand up.

"I'm here because I wanted to talk to you!" jungkook scoffed.

"in my gang's building!? do you realize that if someone sees you, they'll kill you, when they find out who you are? hell, they'll kill you just because you're here without anybody's permission! jungkook, this was very stupid of you." taehyung yelled.

"okay, it was. but I couldn't hold myself when I understood the ratty thing you did, bastard!" jungkook talked back.

"do not raise your voice at me, kid–"

"uh, first of all, I'm not a kid, second of all, you literally fucked me senseless, which is why I got tired as fuck and slept until 5pm and missed my mission." jungkook interrupted. "you stole my mission!"

"i didnt steal your mission, we were given the same mission. it's not my fault you overslept." taehyung rolled his eyes. "now tell me how you got in here."

"well, the guards are idiots."

"we been knew. but what about— right its lunch time."

"yeah, why on earth does your gang have lunch at 6pm?"

"are you gonna judge me and my fellow people now?"
taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"...just ask somebody from another department to do it, we can't wait until we get new ink, these papers are important, you know."

taehyung's and jungkook's eyes widened after hearing some murmurs outside in the hallway.
it took them a moment to realize someone was about to come inside the office.

"fucking shit, jungkook!" taehyung started scanning the room with his eyes, trying to find a place to hide.

jungkook was biting his lip nervously after hearing the sound of keys entering the keyhole.

"okay this is very cliché, but get in the closet, quick!" taehyung pushed jungkook and himself in the closet nearby and closed the door.

the closet was small, so there wasn't much space for the two of them.  taehyung moved away the hangers with suits to free up some space.

"breathe quieter... or better yet, dont breathe at all."
taehyung whispered and jungkook shivered from the feeling of taehyung's hot breath on his neck.

the door opened and footsteps were heard.
taehyung looked in the crack of the closed doors, trying to catch at least a glimpse of what was going on.

"I thought I locked the door..." yoongi's deep voice echoed through the office.

"you arent young anymore, yoongi, might have forgotten to do that." namjoon chuckled slightly and yoongi scoffed at him.

"anyways, do whatever you want but find a normal printer and print out the documents taehyung sent me."
yoongi sat down at his table and namjoon took a seat on the couch.

"couldn't dear taehyung print them out himself?" namjoon gritted though his teeth.

"I know you haven't got the best relationship with him, but you have to understand that he is the main murderer in here, he completes hard missions with perfection and that shit isn't easy."