🄵🄸🅁🅂🅃 🄲🄻🅄🄴

❦ chapter ⁰⁵ ❦

taehyung saw how jungkook started to gag and decided to pull the gun out.
"you have no idea who you're dealing with."

as soon as the gun was out, jungkook started to cough and breathe rapidly.
he stoop up but still held on to the edge of the table to keep his balance.

taehyung got a paper towel and wiped down the gun.
"I'll keep this for now."

jungkook was looking at how skillfully the older was moving his hand over the weapon. he wanted to slap himself. he hated how he got turned on by such things.

after finishing with the job, taehyung disposed of the wipe and took a seat on his couch.
"now we can talk."
he smiled fakely.

jungkook exhaled and looked at the ground.
he must find out information about taehyung no matter what. after all, he wasn't just jungkook's interest, hoseok also needed information about him and jungkook still hasn't found out anything.

"okay, then." jungkook stood up and took a seat on the chair.
"I want to know more about you."

"really?" taehyung laughed. "why?"

"oh come on, I'm curious. tell me about yourself. tell me your name at least, I only know your stage name."

"taehyung." he said softly without even thinking whether to answer or not. after answering, taehyung stopped for a second and thought to himself:
why did I even tell him my name?
what am i doing? gosh, I'm so unprofessional...

"well, I'm jungkook. nice to finally meet you normally." jungkook started speaking calmly like they were old friends.

taehyung stood up and started walking towards jungkook. he took slow and careful steps that were completely silent as if he were a sly fox, leaving jungkook completely dumbfounded by the action.
he stopped right in front of jungkook as his hands moved down to the robe's belt.
again, taehyung was staring straight into jungkook's eyes while jungkook was watching tae's every movement.
he probably had a thing for eye contact.

taehyung slowly took off his robe and revealed the clothes he was wearing underneath.
jungkook's mouth opened widely as he stared at taehyung. he was wearing a tight black leather crop top with a black transparent cloth on top of it. lower, he wore tight shorts with golden buttons that had thigh chokers attached to both legs.

taehyung suddenly turned around, took a hanger from his little wardrobe, hung the robe on it and hung it back into the stack of other clothes.
"ahahaha, you should've seen your face, jungkook." taehyung laughed and turned back to the confused boy.

"w-well... you just randomly started to undress right in front of me! I got freaked out okay?" jungkook stuttered but couldn't look away from taehyung's gorgeously perfect body.

"freaked out because of my beauty I hope." taehyung said playfully.

"you really love yourself.... not like you have nothing to love yourself for, you're...." jungkook bit his lip and whispered. "very beautiful..."

taehyung turned around to face jungkook. he wasn't surprised by the younger's behavior, he was a stripper after all. the horny and lustful clients he often got were nothing by now, it was an everyday thing.

taehyung moved closer to jungkook and stopped right next to his thighs.
"touch me then."

jungkook looked up and saw by taehyung's expression that he wasn't joking.

"what are you waiting for?" taehyung whispered and looked at jungkook who sat there, not moving.

jungkook's gaze slowly fell and landed on taehyung's waist.
"you're really letting me do this?" he asked full of doubt.

"yeah, you're my client, my job is to satisfy your needs, am I right?" taehyung asked a rhetorical question and suddenly grabbed jungkook by his collar. he dragged him over and threw him on the couch that was behind.
jungkook landed on the soft cushions and looked up at taehyung.

the boy got some nice reflexes, this is the second time he got jungkook so suddenly.

taehyung confidently went over to jungkook and sat on his hips, straddling him once again.

"a-ah~" jungkook moaned quietly when taehyung started moving his hips in circles creating friction.
his hands reflexively went to taehyung's waist, intentionally to stop him, but his intention changed immediately after he heard taehyung's deep moan.

jungkook's hands travelled down to taehyung's thighs. he harshly grabbed them and squeezed them in his hands. jungkook found the thigh chockers extremely hot.
his gaze fell on taehyung's thighs and that's when he understood how truly lucky he was at the moment.
his mind wandered off to an unknown place, he completely forgot he had a mission to fulfill, the only thing he could focus on now, was taehyung.

"you've got a firm grip..." taehyung said while smirking. "..but mine is stronger."
taehyung took both jungkook's hands off his thighs and pinned them above his head without a warning, making jungkook yelp.
he then smirked at the older and nodded his head. taehyung was definitely stronger than him.

the sound of a phone ring interrupted the tense moment and taehyung, after waiting for a moment, let go of jungkook's hands and got off him. he walked to his grooming table and started picking up the fallen products from the floor and placing them back on the table.

jungkook frowned and reached for his phone.

"yes?" jungkook said while staring at taehyung.

"jungkook, I need you to be at the building in 10 minutes, I have a new mission for you and its urgent."
with those words hoseok hung up and jungkook scoffed. what a "perfect" timing.

jungkook stood up and taehyung turned around to face him, leaning on the table.
"I have to go, but..." jungkook walked over to the door and took out the key in his pocket to unlock it. "I hope we can meet again."

"you can always come here and watch my perfomance." taehyung said and smiled darkly.

"no, I dont want to be like the rest, if I will come here to watch your performance then I want it to be a private one, just for me."

"stop getting your hopes up, sweetheart."

"we'll see about that." jungkook closed the door after himself and walked away.

taehyung turned back around to face his own reflection in the mirror.

what am i doing? my job should have no feelings involved no matter what kind of feelings they are...

while looking at himself in the mirror, taehyung caught a glimpse of the gun that he took from jungkook on a table next to the couch.
he walked over to it and took it in his hands.

what a fine made gun...
the little carvings on the sides...

taehyung saw a carved out 'jk' on its side and understood this gun was custom built.
he wondered where on earth did he get this gun and how...

taehyung flipped the weapon in his hand upside down and in that moment his eyes became the size of the moon.
he moved the gun closer to make sure his eye sight wasn't betraying him.

but no, there it was, a black crow – the signature sign of the malgeun pi gang.