🄹🅄🄽🄶🄺🄾🄾🄺'🅂 🄶🅄🄸🄻🅃🅈 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🅄🅁🄴

❦ chapter ¹⁶❦

taehyung slowly walked up to jungkook as if he were a cat. his soft movements got engulfed by the darkness of the room. his eyes were gentle, but full of sadness and a tid bit of anger, and apart from that they showed fear.

no, he wasn't afraid of jungkook, he was afraid of himself, he was afraid of his own actions.

jungkook felt something wet run down his cheeks and it took him a moment to realize those were tears.
salty tears ran down his soft skin and fell onto the floor.

he cried harder as soon as he felt an all too familiar cold metal against his skin. he looked up at taehyung who was also crying, his eyes showed pain. betrayal.
"t-taehyung...."
jungkook whispered and licked his dry lips tasting the salty tears that rolled all the way down.

taehyung kept the gun fixated on jungkook's forehead and he looked him straight in the eyes.
his finger moved and with the sound of a click a loud bang was heard.
he pulled the trigger.

jungkook opened his eyes as he felt himself breath heavily.
he stared at the ceiling of his own bedroom recovering from the nightmare.
"what.... what was that? a nightmare?" jungkook whispered to himself as he got used to his surroundings.

he rubbed his forehead as if wiping off sweat whilst moving his bangs out of the way.
he ran through the dream in his head one more time and exhaled.
what was that all about?

jungkook's thoughts got washed away after hearing a muffled sound next to him. he looked to his left and saw a peacefully sleeping minseok on his side. he was half-curled in a ball, clenching the blanket in his hands. he looked like he was having a bad dream as well.

jungkook sat up and saw all their clothing scattered all over the place. memories from last night fled back to jungkook's mind and he chuckled.
what a night...

he took his phone to check the time and saw new messages from jimin.

hoseok's uglyass rat
junglecock, do you remember
about our mission?
8:03am

helloooooo?
are you sleeping?
8:34am

hoseok said we need to have it
done asap.
8:47am

dude, come on
I dont want to go all the way to
your house to search for u
9:22am

(missed calls: 4)

are you even alive?
10:01am

okay we're meeting near the
sapphire cafe at 12 if you'll not be there,
I'm telling hoseok everything.
10:17am

seen.

jungkook put his phone aside.
it was 11 so he had an hour left. he decided to go to his kitchen and make a breakfast for himself and minseok.

the only thing jungkook could think about while cooking was taehyung. was the dream trying to tell him something? but what could it be and why on earth did taehyung kill jungkook there?