🄼🄴🄼🄾🅁🄸🄴🅂 🄷🅄🅁🅃

❦ chapter ¹⁷ ❦

yoongi kissed down taehyung's neck as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

they were in yoongi's office and... they really did come in here with a different intention. yoongi called taehyung up to send him on a mission to kidnap a certain kang soomin and somehow yoongi knew the malgeun pi gang was already on this mission.

taehyung did get a little anxious when he found out that yoongi knew. he thought that yoongi found out everything about jungkook and the weird relationship that has been going on between them. but no, it was namjoon who gave yoongi all the information. he said, he saw the two guys in a shop buying a suit and overheard their conversion about their mission.
of course, yoongi praised namjoon for his work and, of course, taehyung was annoyed.

taehyung understood why yoongi had called him up and at that moment, he knew he had to do something about this, but thankfully, taehyung didn't even have to think, yoongi did everything himself.
taehyung knew what will happen after catching the lust filled glances yoongi thew at him.
yoongi asked namjoon to leave.

namjoon rolled his eyes, he wasn't dumb, he knew exactly what will be happening, so he left with the word disgrace slipping out of his lips. yes, that was meant for taehyung and taehyung knew that, but he ignored it.

the flashbacks from that one time haunt him till this day.... the day taehyung had to prove he was worth to be a part of the geomeun gang...

and sometimes he really couldn't do anything to himself, it wasn't his fault his mind kept on replaying the events till this day. even now, he couldn't focus on things that made him happy. but then again, what did make him happy?

yoongi took taehyung to his bedroom and gently pushed him on his bed. usually, yoongi was rough and aggressive, so it was very unusual for taehyung this time. not like he didn't enjoy it...

"do you understand that you must prove your loyalty to me?" yoongi said in a deep voice as he looked at taehyung who was standing very close to the elder, his head down.

"y-yes, sir." taehyung answered. he was only 17 and already got himself into such mess...
he was only curious about what his brother, namjoon, was doing, he was curious about his so called work, and when he found out that namjoon worked for one of the strongest and most dangerous gangs in seoul, decided that he wanted to be a part of it as well.
funny thing is, he never thought it was the wrong decision. he felt like he was born to kill and yoongi saw that in his childish eyes. things did get to an absurd level when yoongi, taehyung's boss, started acting a little weird.

the subtle touches he gave to the younger, the looks. taehyung didn't exactly know what it was but he liked it. even though age really was a obstacle for his dream, he still wanted it so bad that he agreed to do anything, even when yoongi told him to kill his own father...

did taehyung agree?

taehyung answered yoongi with a kiss and opened his mouth slightly to let yoongi's tongue in.

"lay back." yoongi whispered in taehyung's ear with his deep voice and taehyung felt like he was going to melt right that instance.

he layed back and watched how yoongi started taking off his clothes one by one.
"you look hot in suits, but you're hotter without them." taehyung said seductively and bit his lip.