🄱🅁🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁

❦ chapter ¹⁰ ❦

jeon fucking jungkook.

it was somewhere around 4am. taehyung didnt get any sleep today and he was tired as hell after all that commotion at the casino.
his phone vibrated, showing him the latest news update.
taehyung looked at the title and rolled his eyes.

reporters always got information quickly and the police seemed to be just in time after the gunshots taehyung caused.
of course, everyone knew about choi shiwoo coming to the casino. it was surprising he came there without any bodyguards.

taehyung entered a familiar office and closed the door after himself.

"h-"

"where's the money?" yoongi asked quietly and looked at taehyung with dark eyes.
the office was filled with darkness. the only source of light was a small lamp that was standing on yoongi's table.

yoongi, as usual, was wearing his signature black suit. his silver jewelry sparkled in the darkness from the lamp's light.

"well...." taehyung didn't exactly know how to justify himself.
his plan was great! it's not like it was his fault that jungkook somehow got ahead of him and took the money first. but on the other side, it was taehyung's fault as well. if he was more heartless then he would've killed jungkook back there in his changing room. he kind of regretted not doing so. he will be in so much trouble because of that kid.
"someone took the money before I could."

yoongi's expression darkened. he hated not getting what he wanted and taehyung knew that better than anyone else.
he stood up from his chair and walked over to taehyung.
"you're telling me, you didn't get the money?"

taehyung gulped and backed away a little, but since there was no space he bumped into the door.
"I dont-"

"shut up." yoongi walked away and sat back on his chair. "at least tell me you were the one who killed choi shiwoo."

"yes, boss, I killed him. i found out where the money is but when i arrived the safe was unlocked and all the money was gone."

"what about his son minseok? did you kill him too? the police says he went missing." yoongi asked.

"missing..?" taehyung remembered how he had sent off the guy to someplace and didn't see him ever since.
suddenly a flashback ran across taehyung's mind. he remembered how he thought he saw jungkook near the elevator, but... he was with someone, wasn't he? or was it taehyung's imagination?
maybe jungkook used minseok for information. but how did he do that and where is minseok?
taehyung realized, he just can't tell yoongi about jungkook. yoongi would want to know how exactly taehyung found out about him and why was he a suspect. most of all, taehyung wouldn't want yoongi to know that his finest killer, kim taehyung, was communicating with someone from the malgeun pi gang.
"he probably ran off like a bastard. got scared of the gunshots."

yoongi looked at taehyung in a judgmental manner. he was angry and disappointed.

"maybe it was the jugeum gang?" taehyung proposed.

"taehyung, what the fuck? jugeums kill for fun, they don't steal money and all that shit, they are a gang of psychopaths, exactly why everyone is scared of them. you know that."

"right..."

after a short pause yoongi spoke again.
"call up namjoon, I must know more information about this case, I must know who decided to get ahead of us."

"what can namjoon do apart from getting background info on people?" taehyung scoffed.

"taehyung, I did not ask for your opinion on my actions." yoongi said darkly and coldly. "and go take a shower, you stink like blood and alcohol."

"I'm fine-"

"I said go take a fucking shower before I make you do it!!!" yoongi yelled and pointed at a hallway in his office that lead to the shower.

taehyung blinked and quickly dissapeared in the hallway.

after a while, he came out of the shower and headed back to yoongi's office.
taehyung left his bloody clothes in the washing machine and since he had nothing to wear, he took one of yoongi's oversized dress shirts and put it on.
he looked like a full on bottom. and that kind of annoyed taehyung since he was a switch.

when taehyung entered the room his gaze fell upon a man who was standing near the door.
yoongi and him were having a talk.

"oh you're finished..." yoongi said and looked at taehyung, licking his lips.
taehyung looked at yoongi who gestured him to come over and he did so.
yoongi grabbed taehyung by his waist and sat him on his lap.

they talked for a while more until yoongi got a phonecall.
he left taehyung and the other man alone and walked out of the room.

"well hello, taehyung." he said and took a seat on a chair opposite of taehyung.

"hello, namjoon." taehyung answered in the most annoying voice he could.

"still hooking up with your own boss?" namjoon spoke.

"still can't get over your dead husband?" taehyung said darkly and smiled evilly when he saw namjoons expression change to a sad one.

"I heard you started working in a strip club."

"yes I did, why does that matter to you?" taehyung questioned leaning on yoongi's chair.

"it doesnt bother me at all. but I dont think your father would be very proud of you for doing that."

"oh really? would a father be proud to find out that his son is a faggot who married a guy behind his back?" taehyung and namjoon looked at each other sternly.
"this isnt a place for such thing as love. you're supposed to be rude and heartless in order to survive. sorry, I dont make the rules."

"says who. you're too young and reckless to understand this, taehyung, maybe when you actually fall in love you'd understand me." namjoon said quietly.

"haha, very funny. I won't fall in love namjoon, I'm sure of that. I am not a weak bastard like you. what have you been doing in the archives all this time? "

"anything but what you have been doing. I heard about the murder of choi shiwoo. you're disgusting, taehyung, why would you kill someone in such a way? what's the thrill in cutting someone open and hearing them scream in pain?"

"definitely a thrill you won't get." taehyung pointed out. "how weak of you it is to wear that ring till this day. how long has in been since his death?"

"two years and 3 months."

"aww, do you count the days and hours too? how sweet." taehyung said bitterly.

namjoon's expression saddened. what happen back then still made his heart shatter into a million pieces till this day.
the two heard footsteps near the door and presumed that was yoongi, who finished his call.

taehyung looked at namjoon with hatred and said before yoongi came in:
"you should have died in that fire along with your beloved jin, brother."