🄶🄰🄼🄴🅂 🅈🄾🅄 🄿🄻🄰🅈

chapter ¹⁹ ❦

"woah, when did you dye your hair back to blue?" jungkook asked looking at taehyung's newly colored hair.

"today, actually, I think it suits me better than any other kind of hair."

"it really does suit you... you'd also look good in red, like, dark red."

"blood red?" taehyung smirked.

"exactly."

because of the mission, jungkook didn't make it in time so they both decided to meet later in the evening. they walked down the cool autumn streets of seoul, enjoying the view. the city really was beautiful at night.

the two were walking through a park and talking about things that didnt make much sense, but both were enjoying every moment and that's what mattered the most.

jungkook took the time to admire taehyung's features. the guy was truly unremarkable, he was so gorgeous! jungkook has never seen someone as beautiful as taehyung in his life.

when the two were sitting on a bench under the street light, jungkook noticed how the elder wasn't wearing contact lenses. when he had blue hair (like he has now again) he always wore blue contact lenses to match, but this time he wasn't and that's when jungkook got to see the true beauty of his eyes.
there was genuinely nothing special. he had dark brown eyes, like every other person on this planet, but for some reason jungkook felt warmth when he looked intot them. his eyes seemed to have hints of mystery and possession yet when he looked at jungkook, they looked so bright and soft. it was as if they held the entire universe in them and jungkook felt like closing his eyes to get the feeling of being engulfed by them.

what am I thinking?
jungkook didnt show it but he was panicking on the inside.
do I really like taehyung?

"hey... jungkook?" jungkook heard taehyung's deep voice interrupt his thoughts.

"oh uh... yeah?" jungkook answered and looked at taehyung with big eyes.

"yeah um... just wanted to thank you for hearing me out and helping me feel less tense." taehyung gave out a little smile in the end making jungkook's heart perform somersaults.

"of course..."

"so what now?" taehyung asked and then added after a little silence. "there is this great bar not far from here, they serve the best tequila, I'm telling you."

obviously, jungkook agreed and the two went to the bar.
surprisingly, there weren't much people there but then things made sense. this was an elite bar and probably the most expensive one in seoul, of course not everyone would be in here.

"okay.. that'll be 384 800 won." the barman said as he started making their ordered drinks.

"okay..." taehyung started looking through his pockets for his wallet but couldn't find it. he searched in every pocket twice and felt uncomfortable next to jungkook. "uh... jungkook?"

"yeah?"

"do you mind paying? I forgot my wallet at home... I'll pay you back!" taehyung said a little embarrassed.

"oh, its alright!" jungkook started looking through his pockets. only after the unsuccessful attempts of trying to find the money, jungkook remembered how he had spent all the money on buying jimin a suit.
"fucking shit..."

"what is it?"

"I ... forgot my wallet as well."

"oh uh.. please cancel our order!" taehyung shouted out to the barman and frowned, but then a playful smile appeared on his face.
"we can get some drinks at my place... or maybe your place, if you'd like."