🄵🄸🅁🄴🅆🄾🅁🄺🅂

(minseok^)

❦ chapter ¹⁵❦

"hey, jungkook." minseok smiled and opened the door for someone he has been waiting for.
jungkook entered his house with two bags of goodies from the store. minseok, seeing that, ran up and took the bags from his hands, as if jungkook was his old helpless grandmother.

"I could've carried them myself." jungkook said rather harshly and closed the door after himself.

"oh, sorry, I'm just used to helping people." minseok answered as he took out the products and put them to places they belonged at.

"used to helping people, huh?" jungkook looked down at his problem and then back at minseok.

maybe I should...
no.

jungkook licked his lips as he looked at minseok. the younger wasn't bad looking at all, he was actually quite handsome and extremely cute.
jungkook, for the first time, felt bad for someone. his father was killed, presumably by taehyung (as jungkook thought), and he didn't have a mother, neither did he have any relatives, as far as jungkook was concerned. he was supposed to inherit his father's business and pass it on later in life, but now the boy was all alone.

he is only 17, jungkook thought, I shouldn't use him for my needs ... even though I must say he is a great kisser...
why did I even keep him alive?

because jungkook actually had feelings, he wasn't as cold hearted as people thought he was, he was just good at keeping up an act.
but then again, this was the second time he regretted keeping someone alive. both taehyung and minseok created a weak spot for jungkook and that was unacceptable in his eyes.

"what are you thinking about staring at me like that?" minseok asked with a tiny bit of playfulness. he turned around, back facing jungkook, and smirked to himself.

"son of a billionaire..." jungkook spoke and came closer to minseok. "and all these piercings? I thought your father wanted for you to look professional and presentable, but you look like a rebel."
jungkook knew he touched a sensitive topic for minseok when he started talking about his dead father, but he had to act it up, he couldn't open up to someone like minseok, he couldn't show his true self fully to anybody, even though taehyung already made some cracks in jungkook's unbreakable steel wall.
"how many are there in total?"

minseok turned around and jumped a little from the surprisement. jungkook was standing very close to him and minseok blushed.
"i-i really wanted them, but my dad said it's a waste of money, so he told me that I could do as many piercings as I wanted as long as it was done with my own money."

"wow you really wanted those piercings, didn't you? how did you get the money?"

"yeah, I like tattoos, piercings and all that 'rebel' stuff." minseok completely ignoring jungkook's second question, he paused for a moment and then continued. "ah, and I have nine piercings in total."

"nine?" jungkook asked with slight surprise and started recounting the piercings on minseok to reassure himself. "I only counted eight."

"oh that's because the ninth one is in my tounge." minseok stuck out his tongue showing the piercing to jungkook.

"holy shit that's... fucking hot." jungkook was looking at minseok with dark eyes.
jungkook snapped out of his little daydream, turned around and started walking away before his unholy subconsciousness could take over.