🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🄵🄰🄻🄻 🄸🄽 🄻🄾🅅🄴

❦ chapter ¹⁸ ❦

the next morning taehyung woke up with a sore back and puffy eyes. yoongi was sleeping peacefully next to him.

taehyung caught sight of his own neck in the window’s reflection. in the harsh sunlight, hickeys flowered purple and red over the tender arches of his throat and neck. he yanked up the collar of his shirt and pressed the back of his hand against his mouth. his lips were still inflamed from last night. in fact, everything about him gave away the dirty secret.

he went to take a shower but it hadn’t done much.

taehyung had decided to leave without waking yoongi up and he did that successfully. he walked out of the huge building and got hit with fresh, cool autumn air. he didnt expect it to be as cold as is was, he was only wearing a tshirt.

I'm going to get sick...

taehyung walked around the half empty city. it was very early and people hadn't woken up yet. he needed some time to get things off his mind.

he had to work in the club tonight, but he just really didnt feel like it. he wasn't in the mood for anything, yet his hand seemed to have taken out his phone and typed to jungkook without taehyung's willingness. and why out of all people jungkook?

yoongi was a great man. taehyung really felt amazing with him physically... and emotionally. but something differed him from jungkook and taehyung didn't know what it was. what was so special about jungkook? and why was taehyung so obsessed with him?

hot stripper dude
hey
how's it going

jungkook stared at the received message without blinking.

"sis, are you going to keep on standing there or are you gonna help me in finding the documents we need?" jimin's voice interrupted jungkook's inner thoughts.

"stop calling me that, instantly." jungkook replied with disgust.

bunny boy
oh, hello, handsome
I'm doing great
kinda busy at the moment

"can you at least go clean blood off the wall?" jimin scoffed.

"you know what? if you would've agreed on killing the man with a gun it wouldn't have made such a mess!" jungkook raised his voice. "I'm very happy you are skilled with knifes but the last thing we need is for our murders to be messy!"

"he was annoying, okay!?"

"you're also annoying, but look, you're still alive for some reason... unfortunately."

"unfortunately?!?!?! do you understand that if you kill me you'll–"

jungkook didn't hear the rest of jimin's blabbering after seeing a new message from taehyung pop up on his mobile screen.

hot stripper dude
oh I'm sorry if I'm interrupting...
just wanted to ask u smth

bunny boy
I mean, its alright, ask away

hot stripper dude
nah, it's nothing
just wanted to hang out
with u
I guess
its weird, whatever