🄷🄸 🄻🄾🅂🄴🅁

❦ chapter ³⁶ ❦

"good evening, boss." jungkook mumbled through the phone, holding it in with one hand, while the other one was holding a mop.

usually minseok did all the cleaning, since jungkook was barely ever home due to the missions. and to not appear like a careless person to taehyung, he decided to clean the house while the older was out.

"I have a new mission for you. I'll send you the details now, get ready." hoseok spoke nonchalantly.

"now? but-"
before jungkook could speak any further, hoseok hung up.

jungkook rolled his eyes and went to his room, in order to change into something more presentable than a bath robe. hoseok really chose the best times for missions.

jungkook entered the huge building through the window and looked around. it was gorgeous - white furniture with silver linings and dashes of emerald green as details like plants and paintings.

jungkook went up the stairs and turned to the right, only to end up in some hallway filled with framed pictures. he stopped for a mere moment, looking at the photo of the family that most likely owned this place – it was a couple that looked like they had no children. they were already quite old, around 60.

"would you look at that."

jungkook yelped and jumped from surprisement after hearing an oddly familiar voice. he turned around slowly and saw the one and only taehyung, who was standing on the other side of the hallway.

"no fucking way. you're also here?" jungkook scoffed.

"unsurprisingly. we are rivals, of course we'd get the same missions, but oh well. you can go home and make us a dinner. I was first so I don't see why you should even be here." taehyung said cockily as he spinned his gun around his finger while leaning against the wall.

"and I dont see why you even try to fight against me, when you clearly know I am better at this than you." jungkook remarked looking straight into taehyung's dark eyes.

"dont waste your precious energy on such things, dear."

"fine." jungkook mumbled and for a second, taehyung thought he was really about to give up on this. "let's see who wins this fight."

"is there a reward?" taehyung asked genuinely curious.

"I mean, I don't know about you, but I personally would love to see you squirming under me once again." jungkook smirked.

"we will see about that, babyboy."

in a second, taehyung was gone and jungkook exhaled the breath he held in for so long. taehyung was so intimidating, a part of jungkook wanted nothing more than to give up right now and get fucked by taehyung against the wall, but the other part wanted to win, to show taehyung he isnt as weak as he thinks he is.

following hoseok's advice, jungkook decided to check out the bedroom first. he searched in every drawer, under the bed, in the bed, in the closet. at the moment he didnt really care about making a mess, even though he usually liked to keep everything clean and untouched. the only thing he cared about now was winning this little bet.