🄼🅁. 🅅🄰🄽🅃🄴🄴

chapter ⁰²❦

jungkook murmured some curses under his nose as he went to the elevator.
hoseok had millions of men to whom he could've given this pathetic job. he is the goddamn leader of the malgeun pi gang and yet he sends one of his best men for such a ridiculous job.

finding out about some low class prostitute is a job meant for the low class.
jungkook scoffed with anger.

thoughts of getting rid of hoseok one day and taking over his job crossed jungkook's mind here and there.
and thinking about it, he had all the possibilities to do so. hoseok trusted him, so walking inside of his office with any gun would come unnoticed for someone like jungkook.

what was he even doing here?

a poor young boy abandoned by his parents could now never see a normal and peaceful way out of any situation.

kill, murder, slaughter – these were the only options in jungkook's head.

and then he remembered. he wouldn't kill hoseok because hoseok was the one who saved him from miserably dying on the streets as a young boy.
he started this dark business very early and now he is one of the best men of the malgeun pi gang at the age of 19.

jungkook went out of the huge building and went to his car.
the building would never appear as a threat to the naked eye, but that was the entire point. it looked like every other office building in seoul, except only some knew what it was actually there for.

it didnt take jungkook too long before he got to the strip club. he knew of its existence, in fact, he used to visit it daily once but that was a long time ago.
mr. vantee must be someone quite new to this since jungkook never heard of him. on the other hand, getting so famous in such a short period of time seemed quite weird.

now jungkook got a little more interested in his task.

jungkook parked his car and went out of it, ending up right at the entrance of a familiar place.
of course, throughout some time the club changed. it definitely looked more elite and expensive now.

when jungkook entered, there weren't much people inside. women strippers were dancing to the loud music, some walked around, entertaining the guests.
he decided to go to the bar first and get himself a good drink. the barman came up and jungkook ordered a tequila cocktail. even though it was a stereotyped women's drink, jungkook loved it.

oh my god, I'm fucking stupid
jungkook thought as he facepalmed himself.

after looking at the time, he understood that he came too early and will have to wait for a long time before mr. vantee shows up.
if he even shows up at all.
jungkook hoped he didnt come here for nothing. to not waste his time he ordered himself a vip room along with a couple of male strippers and a bottle of expensive champagne.
he'd love to get drunk but he couldn't forget he had an important task to do.

five hours? six?
jungkook didnt know for how long he already was in this club.
he did absolutely everything there was to do and the so called mr. vantee hadn't showed up.
he even managed to play poker and won a couple thousand won that he already wasted by putting them in the stripper's underwear.

tired of waiting, jungkook went up to the 'staff only' door and knocked on it. a female stripper dressed in a white bunny suit with dyed blonde hair popped out and looked at jungkook with a bit of surprisement.

"hello, sir, how may I help you?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm looking for mr. vantee." jungkook said in a simple, monotoned voice.

"oh, um, you could try and speak to the manager, i-i dont know where he is." the girl spoke quietly and quickly with a little bit of annoyance in her voice.

jungkook rolled his tongue against his cheek with obvious annoyance and reached for the gun on his right that was attached to his belt, but then he understood that it would cause too much unneeded trouble and pulled his hand away, as he turned on his heels and walked away.

he rammed the backdoor of the club open and walked out getting a good breath of fresh air. he leaned against some cold wall and lit up a cigarette letting the smoke from it dissolve in the air.

"hey there, pretty boy." jungkook jumped from the surprisement after hearing an unfamiliar voice next to him. he reached for his weapon only out of reflex but then removed his hand after seeing the person that just spoke up to him.

"what? cat got your tongue?" the young boy leaned against the back door and smirked.

jungkook froze.

this was mr.vantee?

he truly did look gorgeous, much better in real life than in the video.
he had light blue hair that slightly fell over his eyes. he was also wearing light blue contact lenses and that made the blue stand out much more. jungkook couldn't see what exactly he was wearing since he covered himself with a dark red fluffy robe that slightly fell off his shoulders giving an amazing view on his collarbones and a silver chain around his neck.
a single dangly earring hung from his left ear. jungkook could tell that earring had a real ruby inside.
mr. vantee was one rich man.

"mr. vantee, I suppose?" jungkook chuckled slightly after falling out of his little trance.

"what do you want from me, little boy?" taehyung asked sternly, looking straight into jungkook's eyes and completely ignoring his question.

"woah, calm thyself. I just wanted to meet yo-"

"look here, I dont know your name and I dont know what exactly you want from me, but how about you stop spying on me and you and the pinkhead dont get hurt, okay?" vantee said with obvious anger in his voice and walked past jungkook harshly hitting him on the shoulder with his on purpose.

"feisty much?" jungkook said to no one in particular and threw his cigarette on the ground.

if only he knew who I actually am, he would've fell on his knees in front of me.
jungkook thought as he went back to his car.

this isnt over, vantee, I will find out who you are....