🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴 🅂🄿🄴🄲🄸🄰🄻 🅆🄾🅁🄳🅂

❦ chapter ³¹ ❦

in the morning, taehyung got a call back from the key repairmen company and was told that it'll take them about a week to make taehyung's keys. he complained and asked if they could do it earlier but the answer was still no.
it was alright with jungkook though, he allowed taehyung to stay for a week, and on top of that, he liked living with taehyung.
minseok left just in time and jungkook was very thankful for that perfect timing.

next late morning jungkook was peacefully sitting on a chair near his work table. taehyung entered the bedroom with freshly dried hair and a little towel over his shoulder.

"what are you doing?" taehyung asked the boy, seeing as the younger was smiling at his phone widely.

"looking at a person I admire and adore." jungkook answered not taking his eyes off the phone.

"I'm right here, you're looking at the wrong place, dear." taehyung chuckled.

"it's not you, silly. haven't you heard of yugyeom?"

"excuse me who!?!?" taehyung asked in a loud voice and walked up to jungkook.

"you know, the kim yugyeom?" jungkook showed taehyung his profile on instagram and taehyung furrowed his eyebrows after seeing some random guy, who was apparently instagram popular.

"who the hell is that guy?" taehyung asked angrily.

"goodness, taehyung, you're so uneducated. he just basically does these inspirational and deep talks that I could listen to for hours and also he looks like he just walked out of the vogue magazine." jungkook explained with cheerfulness and enthusiasm in his voice.

"mhm, great." taehyung pursed his lips and crossed his hands.

"we sometimes even talk! he helps me out a lot with my problems I have, i wish I'd meet him one day, he is so cool." jungkook smiled. "just look at him omg he is gorgeous!"

taehyung looked at the picture jungkook showed and rolled his eyes.
"aha, yeah, great."

jungkook scoffed and slid his phone across the table.
"are you jealous?" taehyung stayed silent and jungkook smirked. "of course, you must be, he has such broad shoulders and a big.. d-
dedication to his job."

"big dedication? you're acting like a child, jungkook." taehyung laughed.

"a child? excuse me I am a grown up man that just sometimes needs a bigger dick than yours in his life." jungkook answered cockily, stood up from his chair and turned around to face away from taehyung.

"so the saga of you insulting my dick continues? do you not learn from your mistakes?" taehyung walked over to jungkook from behind and presses himself against him. "or do i need to remind you how absolutely helpless and loud and weak you were over the table in my office that day?"

"fuck off!" jungkook said and turned around pushing taehyung away.
taehyung fell softly on the bed and chuckled.
his hand accidentally went under one of the pillows and felt something touch the tips of his fingers.

"an adult you say?"
jungkook suddenly turned around and his eyes became the size of the moon when he saw the older with a big rubber dildo in his left hand.

"what!?!? omg where the fuck did you get that!? put it back!" jungkook rushed over to taehyung panicking, trying to grab the toy from his hands.

"nah ah!" taehyung laughed as he made jungkook struggle.

"please!!"

after all the unsuccessful attempts of trying to get it back, jungkook sat back at the chair and pouted. his cheeks were slightly red from the embarrassment.