20. Sela

2 weeks later

Emerald
—-
"You know I thought we were doing better." He walked up behind me as I ate. I had been taking my lunch breaks at the club to get away from the hospital. His words sent shivers down my spine. I did t think that he would be here so early but I guess I was wrong.

"Fancy seeing you here." I was able to speak to him without raising my voice now. Sloane and I had actual conversations that led to actual results. It wasn't  just about the boys anymore but about or next steps. I could honestly say that in this short period of time we were doing better but not without counseling. Dr. Sela was instantly able to see the love between us and was adamant about helping us get past the struggle. I turned around forgetting  how fine he was. Even though we were still trying to get our shit together I was trying to have an open mind. During our sessions with Dr. Sela I learned how being guarded and cold was hurting our situation. It was hard to admit that I was part of the problem but once I did things were able to pick up.

"You hiding in plain sight?" He was confused about how I could sit here with out so much as a text.

"I just wanted a calm meal away from the ER." I cleaned my hands making sure not to get my scrubs dirty.

"Is that all? I got something else for your stressful day." He took a step closer. I checked my watch, knowing I would be cutting it close.

"Really?" I asked interested in the tricks he had up his sleeve. I had been up for hours and I could use a pick me up.

"Come up stairs when you're done?"

"You slick you know that?" I asked him. The look on his face told me what was next.

We probably would have been fussing at each other for a little before we ended up in a steamy situation. The only reason I came to the club on my lunch break was for wings and I, without a fight, let me lure upstairs.

"Come out that pussy in my face before you leave." I automatically checked our surroundings to see who heard him. I liked the way he stepped towards me not even giving me a choice.

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked trying not to drive too much attention to our conversation. He put his hand on my inner thigh.

"In the words of Dr. Sela you shouldn't run away from intimacy. Plus if I do recall correctly you said that you miss my spontaneity and here it is." I took his had as he lead the way, but caring who saw. It was so obvious when we were held up in his office.

As soon as the door closed he slid the pants to my scrub set off making sure I got to the couch with no problems.

"Are you serious?" I couldn't believe his actions. He didn't rest, he simply put his head was between my legs.

"Very serious." My legs were at his command.

"Fuck Sloane." I moaned as he took his time. Apart of it was from pleasure but most of it was be being upset with myself. He found joy in my hips rotating in his hands. As much as I tried to fight it he was definitely doing his job. He moved my hand as soon as it graced his head

"Relax." He knew I was close to him from my sweet spot. Sloane had taking steps forward. He came a ways from the baby daddy and slowly started making his way back to Sloaney. He had been coming to my job, being a better father, and more importantly being honest and consistent about his feelings. Now that I had let Tay go I could focus in the matter at hand.

"You gone get me fired." I knew he didn't give a damn about my job. It would mash his day if I was willing to be stay at home and things were normal again. It would take one person to realize I had been gone a little too long for me to get written up. It was obvious that my body said something completely different then my mouth.

"Mmhmm" he moaned as pushed me to my climax and over the top. He continued to play me no attention until I twisted my body away.

"Sloane, baby you gotta stop." I tried to speak as the orgasm took over my being.

"Hope it made your day better." He licked his lips still dragging his fingers over my clit.

"A lot better." The sight of my juices in his beard forced me to lock lips with him.

"I gotta go." I felt a lot more comfortable around him now that I saw a change. Regardless, I didn't know how long this part of him would stick around so my eyes were always open.

"I'll pick they boys up from your sister's tonight." He said as we barley separated. He were so close to each other that I could feel his heart beat.

"Yeah." I said at almost a whisper as I hit myself together to take the short drive from the club back to the hospital.

"Can I see you later? Or do I have to catch you at the bar again." I had no intention on seeing him when I got her. I knew Adrien was on the clock and would hook me up. Not to mention it is still my business too.

"I'll get off at 3am. I dont know if you want to to put them to bed at my place or..." We we're still living apart but spending more time together. He had been trying to get me to come back home but I hadn't budged. I felt a lot better keeping staying away. I was waiting for him to make another mistake and I don't want to get comfortable in our old life style.