Session 19

Sloane

I tried to keep my voice down as E slept next to me. Last night was a lot for both of us and she really needed the sleep. After coming to the realization that Leila was my daughter I didn't even need the test. Honestly, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"That one isn't going to work. I would have to put too much work into it not to mention the amount of promotion." I said in to the phone as E opened her eyes. She smacked her teeth and checked her phone for the time. She turned and looked at the ceiling before sitting up.

"Come here." I said wanting a kiss before she stormed of.

"I shouldn't even be talking to your ass after the shit you have been pulling."She said before snatching the covers off of her body. She was right.

"Let's start over." I said putting the phone on mute.

"Hey Emerald. Good morning." I said making her smile.

"Hey baby." She let me kiss her before I had to continue my conversation. She leaned closer to me and bit her lip.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." I said causing her to laugh.

"She is talking to you." She said reminding me that I was handling business.

"Yeah, I did get it. I have it in front of me now." I said into the phone as I watched E move about our room. She yawned as I continued to listen to the realtor on the phone. I was working hard to close  in on a space for our next location and the whole Olivia thing really threw me off. My eyes were glued to her body as she walked from the bathroom to her side of the bed to pick up her phone.

"So two floors and roof top? In the city?" I asked looking from E to the paper the the realtor faxed to me. I noticed her eyebrow raise as I spoke. When E put her phone down I dropped the papers and held my hand out to her hoping that she would join me. She took a deep breath and made her way to me. She bit her lip while maintaining my focus.

"This says lot parking. Is it attached to the building?" I asked as E grabbed my hand and let me lead her over to me. I leaned my back up against the head board to created space for her. The realtor let me know that there was parking onsite and across the street that would be included with the sale of the building. She kissed my lips and then my neck while I continued my conversation.

"Stop." She whispered as I untied the draw string to the over sized sweat pants. As soon as the string was pulled she grabbed the waistline. I was surprised that she wanted me to stop especially since she contributed to the energy in the room.

"When can we make an appointment to come see it?" I asked as I held the phone to my ear with my shoulder as I pulled her closer. She put her hand on top of my head and as I kissed her stomach and let me take off what little clothes she had on.

"That sounds good. That's should work." I held E in place for a while before she sat down on the bed and occupied the space in between my legs.

"You are on the phone." She whispered as she turned to face me. She kissed me, making me let her go,and tried to get up from the bed. Fortunately I was able to you my left arm to get her to remain seated.

"See you then." I said hanging up and giving her my attention.

"Now what huh?" I said making her laugh.

"They boys will be back soon and will Leila will be up. So we if you fuck me I need you to do it now." I caressed her body as I tried to slowly get her where I wanted her.

"I like when you tell me what you want." I said.

"Then do what I said."

"Erin is still coming over with bunny right?" I asked her as she tried to put on the clothes that I worked so hard so hard to take off. I could tell she was serious by the way she  to left the pants on the floor.