Mamas Baby

"I got it. Can you take the boys home please?" Sloane asked me as he stopped Nate from following after Erin.

"Got what?" I asked instantly catching an attitude.

"I can't leave them in here alone." He said looking at me.

"Sloane you need to get your shit together. That's not your problem remember? We need to figure out our next steps, especially if you want me to stay" I said wondering when in the hell we was going to come home if he was dealing with this.

"Where are are you going Mommy?" Khalil yelled from the other side of the club. This little boy was always listening.

"Nowhere. She isn't going anywhere baby." Sloane replied looking me up and down.

"Can I go?" Nasir asked making me smile.

"We aren't going anywhere far yet son. Get your stuff so we can leave."

"See what you did?" He whispered to me as he handled his brother.

"What are you doing? Sloane let me go." Nate said wondering why his brother would not let him go.

"I didn't do anything, that was all you."

"Come on boys." I called to my older two before walking over to my youngest. Amir was doing perfectly fine as he fought his sleep. I made sure the boys got any toys and clothes before leaving.

"Nate you have to figure this shit out you can talk to Erin later. This girl and this baby are in-front if you..." Sloane stopped mid sentence as I got the boys together.

"Listen I just want to do this the easy way. I want to keep everything to calm for my kids. I mean I didn't even know you had a daughter or a girl. Hell I didn't know your name." She spoke up finally.

"Why are you speaking up now? It's been a year?" He asked her. Sloane let Nate go and walked over to me as we got ready to leave.

"See you later daddy." Nasir said as Sloane picked him up.

"I don't need your help." Said still angry at him. He grabbed Khalil's hands as I picked up the car seat. Sloane took the baby's bag that Erin left from my hand as well.

"Chill out E." He rolled his eyes at me. Neither one of us are able to stay mad at each other for long and that was the problem.

"Chill out?" I asked to get a reaction.

"I can't do this by myself any more and he needs a father there are things I can't teach him." I listened as she gave a valid answer. We began to creep away from the bar area and out the door. Once we got outside I was surprised to see my sister sitting in the parking lot. I walked with Sloane to the opposite side of the truck to get the boys situated.

"I got it." He said as I tried to help him buckle the boys in.

"Whatever." I said brushing past him as he closed the door to the trunk. I continued to make sure the boys were good before closing the door. I walked over to the drives side and started the car. I made sure to turn in the air for the boys before walking to the other side where Sloane stood.

"What?" Sloane pinned me against the passenger side door. I took a deep breath knowing what would have been next.

"I told you that wasn't my baby." He looked me in my eyes as he spoke.

"Doesn't make it any better... Move. Watch your hands." I moved out of this way. It was a good thing I had on jeans because if I had on anything else we would have been in trouble.

"Your sons are in this truck." I reminded him. I could see me letting him have his way especially with if the kids weren't in the car.

"Yes ma'am." He backed up just enough.