9. Joy

Sloane

"My fucking son is in you. Calm the fuck down. I'm not fucking around with no bitch E. If you want to call me a liar that's fine but I haven't..."

"That's what you are Sloane. A liar and a bitch to leave me sitting in this house alone to take care of Khalil this far along. I hope the bitch you fucking is cute " While she was right I didn't agree with her word choice.

"Watch your fucking mouth. I'm not going to tell you again I'm not fucking nobody. We can talk about this without all of that. You're pregnant and there's a lot going on with your hormones and shit."

"Now you care? Please get the fuck out of my face with all of that." Now that I was confronted with the issues I couldn't imagine what it was like to be here alone.

"I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you" I took my emotions out of the situation making the decision for the both us.

"I'm done. I don't know how I could even look at you. Just tell me something..." I cut her off just as she cut me off. I know she would have tried to beat my ass if she didn't have 6 pounds of baby in her.

"You ain't done with shit." I put my finger in her face but instantly regretted it.

"What you think you go leave me and take my kids and move in with ole boy. Those are my boys, your my wife, that's my pussy and this shit isn't over. I love you and these babies and I'm sorry that I put myself before what we have but please don't... just don't do this. Til death do us part baby." She let me step closer to her. Emerald's eyes were fix on a spot just left of eye contact.

"Boy fuck you. I always told myself that I would never allow myself to feel this low." Her words ripped my heart out of my chest.

"Baby I'm sorry." I didn't have an excuse. The fact of the matter is I have everything I had ever wanted.

I spent most of my time wanting to tell Emerald how I felt and be the man she deserved. This was all the more reason why I should have been by her side.The love of my life was standing in front of me torn down at my hands and there was t much I could do to change it.

"Twice. Twice. The first time you needed to get better, and I understood." I stood by as she rambled a bit.

"I loved you and if you needed time to come back and be better that was fine. Then you cheated and... put my health at risk. That's some shit I wouldn't have done to you because I loved you and now you're nowhere to be found." She turned her head to look at me, finally making eye contact.

"Loved?" I question if I heard her correctly.

"What do you expect from me?" She screamed.

"I'm not going to let you leave me." I paused on the argument. He volume made me uncomfortable.

"Just take me to the hospital." She pushed past me. I paused not knowing if he was serious or not. She took a few steps towards the foyer holding on to the counter.

"Baby." I walked up behind her helping her maintain her balance. She was pretty far along but it was still too soon, I wasn't ready.

"My fucking water broke." She turned around quickly swinging on me, connecting with my chin.

"What the fuck E?" I yelled as a dealt with the pain. She got be pretty good.

"Take me to the fucking hospital!" I took a step closer.

"Are you serious?" I asked because in the heat of the moment I wasn't sure.

"What the hell did a just say?" She stood in my face giving my the chance put my tongue down her throat. I tried to kiss her like it was the last time as it may have been. She didn't fight as I kissed her.