12. He

6 months later

Emerald

"Relax." He slid out of his shirt as soon as he walked in.

"You spoil them to much." I moaned as in I wrapped my arms around his neck. Erin insisted only taking the boys for a couple days now that she had her own place. She had been watching the baby while I went to work and Khalil went to school and doing an amazing job. Erica would pick Khalil and Bria up and bring them to her since went to the same school.

"Don't worry about that." He lifted my oversized sweatshirt exposing my lace boy shorts. He looked me up and down running his thumb across my bottom lip which I instantly took in to my mouth. I grabbed his arm with my left hand.

"You took it off." He noticed while sliding me out of my panties. I looked around the room thinking of a reason he would ruin this moment. The first  time I needed dick and this time wasn't much different except he wiggles his way in my house.

"What are you talking about?" I wondered if he was talking about my bra. But then again I never really wore a bra when I was in the house.

"Your ring." I moved my hand immediately. I didn't even think he would notice since he hadn't noticed before. I didn't want to have the conversation especially not now.

"Shit umm... yeah I did. Me wearing the ring is...That's something that has to be earned." I barely got my words out. He took a really deep breath and continued what he was called over here for. I watched him spread my legs and place his head in between my thighs. I enjoyed every second of him dragging his tongue over my clit. I fell under his spell as he slowly lapped up all of my juices. I Allowed my body to sink in to the bed I tried to muffle my moans in an effort to hide how much I missed the feeling of him.

"Damn" I moaned reluctantly as he twirled his tongue after sucking my clit causing me to almost slip out of control. My hips started grind against his wet mouth as he moaned. I could tell he was feeling himself by the way he he used his fingers. I let out a series of squeals as he sucked me.

My breath quickened as I fought the orgasm. I hated that he would know that I wasn't really getting any outside of these sneaky booty calls. Him making me cum in 5 minutes would give him all the space he need to think he was hot shit. The last thing I need is for his territorial traits so kick in.

He replaced his tongue with his hand, curving his face fingers upward. I arched my back as waves of pleasure hit me.

"That pussy feels good and you are fighting it." His low raspy voice filled the room.

"Mmm. Ahh fuck." My body jerked with pleasure as he got what he wanted.

"I know your body. You are loving this shit." I sat up watching him taste his fingers. My clit throbbed, almost painfully, when he dropped his pants setting his dick free.

"Whatever." I rubbed my clit as out eyes met for a second. My hand cupped one of my breast as my fingers moved.

"Whatever?" My mouth starting to water while he stroked himself. No matter how good he just ate me he doesn't deserve for me to suck his dick. I wanted to feel him in the back of throats and look yo at him as his warm cum slid down my throat. Instead, I suppressed my horny emotions.

"You gone let me fuck you like I used to?" He pulled my leg, sliding me closer to him. I looked him up and down thinking that I would calm down. I let him wrap his hand around my neck while he put his rod in to my wet opening.

"Mmmm. Choke me." I bit my lip allowing myself to enjoy it.

"Who's pussy is this? Ain't no nigga fucking you like this."  My head dropped back as his strokes became more and more aggressive. I got the strength to look him in his eyes while he kept his rhythm.

"It used to be yours." I managed to moan. His strokes were longer and harder, making me earn ever but if my pleasure.

"With the way you have been cumming it still is. You ex that you keep throwing in my face could possibly... not with that much love anyway." He made sure I got mine before pulling out of me. I prayed that his timing was perfect because I couldn't take another baby. I probably could have considered protection if my thoughts weren't clouded with dick.

"You wouldn't have let me in here if you didn't need to. Toys not doing it for you?" He took it upon himself to take a shower in the hall bathroom while I occupied the one in my room. I used the bathroom beating myself up knowing that I was stronger then this. After wiping myself and getting in to the shower I changed my sheets.

"Let me help you." He grabbed the soiled sheets from my hand, and with out letting me respond, he took them down to the laundry room. I got my bed room in order before he even got back upstairs.

"I guess I better go." He wakes up behind me, scaring me half to death. His lips connected to my neck making every hair on the  back of my neck stand up. I closed my eyes almost wanting him to stay. He put a roll of money in my hand.

"I don't need your money Sloane." He kissed me before letting me go.

"I'm not taking it back. I wouldn't have to if you would just come home..." this wouldn't have been this hard if Deontay's would have answered the phone.

"This ain't that. We are fucking right now that's it..."