I love you

Emerald

"I love you." I said watching him head out once again. He did a slight jog back to give me a kiss. That one kiss turned in to a longer, deeper kiss.

"Alright" Erin said as we continued.

"I love you more." He bit his lip and looked me up and down.

"I love you." He stopped to give Amir a kiss on the forehead.

"And I love you and I love you." He said kissing Khalil and Amir who were having a nap.

"Love you Erin."

"Love you too bro." She laughed.

"I love you too." He touched my stomach and I swatted his hands away.

"Boy stop." I said as he laughed.

"I love you E." He said before kissing me again before I could hit him.

"I love you too." I laughed.

"I'm gone Nate." He called down stairs.

We had touched down and went straight home. Sloane helped me feed the boys before going to the club. The boys had cuddled up to me and fell asleep. Amir laid in my chest as my arms wrapped around Nasir and Khalil who occupied my sides. It is so amazing to feel the love from them I didn't even care about having to pee. I let them sleep. Laila would be home any minute and I couldn't wait for her to do the stuff we brought her back from LA.

"Are you pregnant? Again?"

"I hope not. Not right now. But shit got wild and... let's talk about you not me." I stopped myself.

"I'm afraid. I am so happy but I am afraid."

"And that's ok. Breath sis." She started to get worked up again.

"I don't know what I'm going to do." She calmed down a tiny bit.

"No one ever does baby. There is not rule book for being a mom." I said hoping to calm her nerves.

"But you have done it four times." She said.

"I'm not a perfect mom. I have spent so much time running after there bug head ass daddy that I'm missing my youngest grown up. Khalil starts school after this summer and Nasir isn't too far behind. When I got pregnant the first time I didn't even tell Sloane right away he found out. Honestly I would have waited longer if he didn't come home early and hear me telling... telling Kai." I though about the way he dropped his bag and stood in the door way after over hearing me.

"You have a family." She said shifting in her seat.

"And do you. I knew who Sloane was when I got pregnant and when I laid down with him. I knew there was s chance that I may be in my own at some point but that didn't take away from my happiness."

"So I'm supposed to act like nothing is going on?" She asked

"I'm not saying that. I can take care of my kids on my own it will be work but I can. I don't want to but hey you can too. Isn't Nate here?" I asked knowing that he was at some point.

"He is."

"I am." His voice came from behind us. Amir began to move as Nate spoke causing me to shift my body with out waking up the boys.

"Hi mommy." Laila's voice snuck out from behind him.

"Hi beautiful." I said as she came over to give me a kiss.

"Kev texted me and let me know that he was bringing Lai home so I opened the door. He maintain eye contact tact with a clearly annoyed Erin as I focused on my daughter.