Victim

Emerald

I made my way upstairs to get the rest of my things and check out early. I gave him explicit instructions and I really hope that he wouldn't be upstairs. As soon as I got to the top floor of the building and went to my hotel room I knew that he would be on the other side of the door. Once I open the door and noticed that he we're still there I couldn't hold back.

"I'm on my way out." He said before I could speak.

"Nah you may wanna see if you can stay here for a while." I said. I was completely drained after the conversation that I had with Olivia. I wanted to help her but there was a little too much hate in my heart right now.

"What?" He asked. His response pissed me off any more.

"I wish I never met you." I looked him in his eye as I let the door close.

"You don't mean that."

"I do. With all of my heart I mean that shit. If this baby is yours or not I hate you." I nodded my head as tears fell effortlessly. My attention went from him to making sure that I gather all of my belongings and put them in my bag. I looked around the room and proceeded to do just that. I put all of my effort in to getting out of the room as fast as possible without even giving him an opportunity to speak. In true Sloane fashion he began to plead his case.

"I don't care." I did sweep of the room before swinging my overnight bag over my shoulder. As I walked back over to the door I try my hardest to take off my wedding ring.

"E listen..." He paused noticing the ring on the floor.

"Are you fucking serious right now? We throwing rings? You need to relax."

"Oh do I! OR WHAT? YOU RAN A TRAIN ON SOME GIRLS WHO WERE BARLEY OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK WITH YOUR BROTHER AND CAME TO CRY TO ME THE NEXT DAY." I said now not giving a fuck. We were both going to jail if he said some stupid shit.

"That's on me. I'm sorry..." He said still trying to get his thoughts together.

"You didn't even give me the respect of giving me a heads up. You let me go downstairs and get blindsided with the fact that you not only cheated on me with one woman but three in total. I can't do this. You should stay here and we can get lawyers and shit involved..."

"I fucked up... I'm fucked up but E I swear I didn't remember..."

"Now I have to go sit in the same club were it happened and read DNA results to you, your nasty ass brother who is fucking my sister, and this child's mother because you're sorry. I have to explain to a five-year-old, three-year-old, my baby why daddy 's not coming home..." I already have my exit strategy. On the way to the club I was going to stop at Lincoln Bank can you be one of my three emergency safe deposit boxes. Both my husband and Tay had a habit of fixing their problems with money that I have been saving throughout the years. Well my husband thinks that I'm clueless about the money he keeps in various parts of our home I keep money of my own.

"I'm coming home. That's our family E. Don't bring my kids in to it." He began his speech is already set my sights on where are my children and I would love. Out Winter's Grove home and my townhouse were both occupied so I have my sights set on the penthouse he tried to get us to move into before he knew I was pregnant with Amir. I thought about the security amenities at the building here and it was close to the school that I wanted the boys to attend. Well the building like my youngest son was almost a year old the two-story penthouse is still vacant and mine for the taking.

"Nah you won't. I'm on my way to look at new places and as soon as I make my decision between that penthouse was single-family home I'm out. I don't want anything to do with your brother, your mother, or your father." I was finally able to take the ring off my finger I toss it in his direction making sure that it landed on the floor.