In the office

Emerald

He talked me in to having lunch with him at the club instead of going home. The kitchen staff was in the middle of getting a delivery when he asked about the liquor.

"It should be here by the time Adrien gets in." I heard someone say as I slipped away to walked upstairs. I took out my phone to call my sister while Sloane put in our lunch order and called to check on the delivery.

"Nate is coming over tonight." I said as soon as she answered the phone. As things shaped up with Sloane and I things fell apart with Nate and Maiya. As sweet as she was she must have had enough of Nate's distance.

"Come on E." She replied.

"He is my husband's brother and his wife put him out. He will be staying there too, in the basement." I let the last part slip. I wasn't going to tell Sloane that Nate couldn't stay especially if he really needed to.

"Put him out? Over me?" She asked. I could tell that she started to feel bad.

"I don't know but we should be home by the time he gets there. Now I do t know if y'all want to talk or if..."

"We do a little to much of that as it is. Shit man this wasn't supposed to happen, I don't even know how we got here." I could hear the boys in the background.

"Listen you have to stand up and feel with it now. We all do." I said as Sloane walked in his office. I fell in to his embrace as he walked up behind me. I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I don't know what the hell to do."

"Both of you will have to figure it out. Y'all will have to see what next but he will be there tonight." I explained while Sloane slowly undressed me.

"What happened to lunch? What happened to just spending time." I laughed as I turned to make eye contact with him.

"I mean that. Who is in the phone and why are we whispering?"

"My sister." I said noting that she was still talking.

"Everything ok?" He kissed my neck.

"Babe calm down. We can only move forward." I took a few steps away from him to finish the conversation. Once he took his shirt off I knew that we was going to want all of my attention. I looked at the time and then back at him.

"Come here E."

"I'll see y'all when you get here. Please use a condom." She said causing me to laugh.

"Yes Ma'am." I said before she hung up.

"She ok? How are the boys?" He asked as I turned to face him.

"Everything is fine." I put the phone down.

"You sure? Come here." He asked as I closed the gap between us.

"Yeah." My sister's situation stressed me out but we have all done things we aren't proud of.

"You don't look ok. What's on your mind?" He pulled me in to a hug.

"It's your employees hearing us. That's what's on my mind."

"Have they heard us before?" He asked as if I know the answer.

"They will be fine." He said before I could answer.

"You need a condom. I don't trust you pulling out." He smiled as replied.

"Give me a second. Don't move." He said slipping his hurt back on.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he opened the door.