Yes

Sloane

"Thank you sir." I said to the driver as I held E up. I confirmed that we would be ready for him in the morning.

"I got you E take your time baby." I laughed as she lost her footing a bit.

"I'm good."

"I told you to take your shoes off and let me..." We walked through in to the lobby.

"That would ruin my outfit babe. I can be drunk I don't want to look drunk." We made it into the building and on the elevator when she started kissing on me. I looked at the ceiling as she managed to plant her lips on my neck.

"E you're a lil lit." I looked down at her. Soon enough our lips met.

"So what? That's never stopped you." She said before pulling me closer to her.

"This elevator ride ain't... that long baby."

"Give me a kiss." She demanded. I kissed her And then paused as the doors slid open. The couple getting in the elevator was met with the sight of me pinning E to the wall. I backed up and grabbed her hand.

"Y'all have a good night." I said while we started making our way out of the elevator as we all laughed.

"Hopefully it's as good as yours." The man said as we exited.

"See look what you did." I drapped my arm around her neck allowing her to wrap her arms around my torso.

"That was you..." I held the door for her to walk through causing her to pause her sentence.

"Let's get you out of those clothes."

"Don't touch me if you not gone give me what I want." She pushed me away. She didn't move fast enough because I was able to catch her arm.

"You went my dick in your throat right?" I asked her as I reached behind her and unzipped her dress.  We didn't when make it to the sofa. She took  no time taking off my belt. She let me take her belt off before licking the length of my member. I watched her spit on it before she throated me. When she using her hands hands I knew that she wasn't phong with my ass. She moaned as she came up for a little.

"Damn." She said before putting it in the back off her throat again. I grabbed her head as a reflex when she started to play with my sack.

"You really want this nut huh baby." I paused as she began to jerk me off. She focused on my tip as my body tensed up. I fell in love with the way she spit on my dick and made a mess.

"Let me have it." She looked up at me and relentlessly me dry.

"Take it." She let me cum in her mouth which was even more sexy to see her swallow it.

"You liked that shit huh?" I kissed her as soon as she stood to her feet. The look of satisfaction on her face tipped me off. E laughed at my question.

"Can I have some of my pussy baby? I know you are still mad at me..."

"I'm always pissed at you." I helped her out of her panties. Once she was free of all clothes she led me to bedroom. I kissed E as soon as she turned in to me.

"You still mad?" I asked when I laid her in her back in the hopes that she would let me continue.

"Yes." She said while I entered her.

"This shit is so fucking wet." I asked as E lifted her back off the  bed, bringing her face closer to mine. Her whimpers filled the room as I took my time in side of her.

"Shit." She let out a breathless moan. I watched her eyes shut as she bit her lip.

"Look at me baby." She put her hand on my chest as she opened her eyes. E brought her knees closer to her chest while maintaining eye contact.