"Hey, where are you from? I haven't seen that kind of uniform before." I asked her.

"Uhh yeah, w-were from Galar region." She stuttered.

I noticed the sudden behavior but I just shrugged it off.

"Ah Galar, I'd love to visit that place soon." I commented.

"That's my daughter, Koharu, we're on a vacation right now and it'll probably be sooner before we go back there again." Professor Sakuragi introduced. I nodded in understanding.

"Hey, I want to have a battle with you!" Gou suddenly yelled and pointed his finger at me.

"What did I tell you Gou? You stand no chance to him." Professor Sycamore informed.

"Yeah, I mean no, I don't want to battle right now, but my little sister here would be happy to take you on." I said and again, passed the responsibility to her.

"Again?" She huffed and looked at me.

"Again?" Professor Sycamore repeated.

"You see, I was challenged by a guy named Alain, but I'm not in the mood to fight so I decided to pass the responsibility to her." I explained and looked at her.

"Alain? You mean my assistant?" Professor Sycamore said in disbelief.

"You have an assistant?" I asked again.

"I do, anyways, how did it go?" Professor asked curiously.

"Her Gardevoir just took him with just a Moonblast, that's all." I replied bluntly.

With that, the four was speechless, and Leaf just grinned at that.

"Y-You did what?!" Professor Sycamore exclaimed.

"Yeah she did." I replied to him calmly.

The others also can't believe it, well, except Gou.

"I don't believe it, let's have a one on one battle!" Gou pushed further, we just sighed at that and accepted the battle.

...

Leaf's POV

We arrived at a small battlefield just behind the lab, and Professor Sakuragi volunteered to be the referee.

"This will be a one on one match between Gou and Leaf, trainers, reveal your pokemon!" Professor Sakuragi announced.

"Scizor, battle on!" Gou yelled as he threw his pokeball, Scizor came out and cried.

"Rapidash, let's battle!" I also yelled and let out my Galarian Rapidash, she came out and then gave her cry, she's as beautiful as ever.

"I thought you haven't went to Galar?" Gou asked.

"Yeah, we haven't." I just replied shortly, not giving proper answer.

I can also notice the Koharu girl staring at my Rapidash with awe, I decided to ask about it later.

"Battle begin!"

"Scizor, start off with Iron Head!"

"Stop it's tracks with Psychic!"

Scizor jolted up onto Rapidash with high speed, his head turning to steel, but Rapidash stopped him halfway with Psychic, and slammed him on the ground.

"Finish this with Wild Charge!" I exclaimed in victory.

With that, Rapidash emits electricity, despite it's beautiful form, it ran towards the knocked out Scizor and hit it, it soon fainted.

"Scizor is unable to battle, Leaf wins the match!" Professor Sakuragi announced.

Rapidash and I cheered and Gou returned back his fainted Scizor, and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry I underestimated you!" He exclaimed and bowed down, I just sweatdropped at him and nervously laughed.

"Th-That was quick." Professor Sakuragi said as he walked towards us, followed by Koharu.

"Sh-She's beautiful." Koharu said as she stared at my Rapidash.

"Yeah, Leaf takes good care of her a lot, she also likes to be brushed." Ash said as he also walked towards us, I and Rapidash nodded in agreement.

"I wish my Ponyta can be like her soon." Koharu said, still staring at Rapidash.

"You have one?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's at the field right now, together with my Yamper, Polteageist, and Cherrim." She replied back.

"That's some nice pokemon you have there." I genuinely commented at her team.

"Thank you very much!" She replied happily.

"Why don't we meet them at the field? Brother can come to, will you?" I asked and looked at him with my signature puppy eyes, he backed up a bit and put a hand on my face.

"Alright, alright, just don't give me that look." He said still his face away from me, I just giggled at that.

I can also notice Koharu occasionally staring at him, I just have a thought in mind, but it'll still probably a long time before it'll happen, but who knows?

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the field, the professors just laughed at that, Ash sighed in defeat and let my grab him, much to my delight.

With that, we went towards the field to check out Professor and Koharu's pokemons, maybe Gou's too.

???'s POV

A month had past since I reincarnated that man in this world, I hope he had his fun.

But that'll probably end soon, since the disaster is coming close, but not enough for him to still enjoy his life here.

With that in mind, maybe I make my move first.

Hall of Origins, a place where legendary and mythical pokemons, as well as high level pokemons, live peacefully.

Absol was one of the high leveled pokemon here, having it sent to him is a fine decision, a great help for him through his journey.

"Lugia, appear."  And with that, the legendary Lugia appeared infront of me.

"You called me, Lord Arceus."  Lugia replied through it's telepathic voice.

"I want you to keep an eye with this young trainer, I have plans for him soon."  I stated as I showed him a picture of Ash in a magic ball.

"Will do, Lord Arceus."  Lugia replied and flew away.

'Soon, I hope you're ready for the incoming disaster.'

To be continued...