Chapter 98

Clarke's POV

Lexa bangs her head on her desk that she is working on. In front of her is a open laptop with what looks like a reading assignment on it. She lets out an exaggerated sigh. I smile but continue reading my book. I have a book report to do.

I feel her look over at me with her head on the desk. She moves her head back to not look at me. She lets out another sigh which makes me smile. She is such a baby when she is bored.

Sigh. I shake my head and continue to read. She slowly picks up her phone trying to make sure I don't notice what she is doing.

"Put your phone down, Lex." I saw while continuing to look at my book. She groans at me and puts her head back on the desk.

"I'm bored!" She calls out.

"I get that. But once you finish the assignment that's due in," I pause and look at my fathers watch taking in the time and doing some mental math, "20 minutes then you can do something more fun."

She sits up and leans back in her office chair. She slowly spins around to look at me, "And... what fun might that be?" She asks with a devious smirk.

Rolling my eyes I continue to read, "I don't know. As long as I can finish reading." She sighs and turns back to the desk. She looks at the assignment and typed a few sentences before getting bored again and standing up.

She walks over to a picture on her wall and slightly adjusts it. "You know Clarke... i've been thinking,"

"Dear god." I whisper under my breath, closing the book. I look up at her as she looks at the wall.

"What if we made homemade fireworks?" She thinks out loud.

"Nope. No. Absolutely not." I answer getting out of the comfortable bed. I walk over to her and take her shoulders making her look at me. "You need to get your assignment done so you don't fail!" I say to her and she just smiles and takes my hips pulling me into her. Her hands go around my body to rest on my butt.

"Mmm... or I can stay here." She whispers into my hair. I smile a little at our position then remember my book report that is coming up.

"Love of my life..." She cuts me off before I can continue.

"don't leave me~" she sings lightly dragging out the 'e' in me, "you've stolen my love, you now desert me." She sings lightly into my hair. I can barely hear it. She rocks back and forth to the sound of her own voice and the song in her head.

"Love of my life, can't you see~" She whispers and I smiling rocking my body with her slowly to the song in our heart. "Bring it back, bring it back."

Those words snap me out of our moment realizing she has an assignment due. "Yes, bring it back." I say releasing her, having to actually push her off me and push her to the desk. She makes a childish pouty face as she slumps back into the desk chair.

"Ugh! I don't want to!" She says turning to the computer. She is such a baby when she is bored.

"Finish it then we'll talk." I say getting back into the comfort of our bed and picking my book up again. I read through the chapter then Lexa literally jumps on top of me making me drop the book. She just throws it to the other side of the bed and cuddles up on top of me.

"I finished it." She says with her nose playing against my collarbone. I smile lightly at the angel that is cuddled up on top of me. I bring my fingers through her hair and she hums.

I grab my phone from the sudden burst of notifications while Lexa smiles happily cuddled on me.

*group chat*