Chapter 76

Lexas POV

Lexa🥁- Help

Lexa🥁- HELP

Lexa🥁- AHHHHHH CLARKE HELPPPP

Clarke🦝- WHAT WHATS WRONG???

Lexa🥁- MY MOM IS SHOWING ME DIFFERENT PICTURES OF DRESSES!!!

Lexa🥁- She just left to get more magazines

Lexa🥁- NO SHE IS COMING BACK

Clarke🦝- You are a dork

Lexa🥁- im ded now....

Clarke🦝- Love you im going to get donuts with O

Lexa🥁- I want some

Clarke🦝- No you are dead

Lexa🥁-😐

I put my phone down as my mother sits next to me with another picture. As much as I joke I really don't mind helping my mom with her dress. She has been waiting for a real wedding sense the last wedding she had. It was cheep and Henry didn't even look happy in the pictures. He looked worried.

"Okay so I was thinking this one but I think It might so a little to much." She says showing me a picture of a dress.

"Ya no mom." I say and put the picture in the no pile.

"What about this one?" She asks and I see her carefully studying the picture.

I stand up and she looks at me sadly. "I'm sorry Lexa you could just tell me when you want me to stop bothering you with this wedding stuff. I know you don't like Henry an-"

"Mom! That's not why I stood up. And I don't care who you marry! Man, woman, alien, Henry! As long as you are happy. You're my mom." I say with a small smile and hold my hand out for her. "Lets go I have an idea." I say and she smiles and takes my hand.

"Henry is his own category of gender." My mom says as we walk out of the house.

"Ya he isn't even an alien." I say unlocking my car and getting in. "He is an it." I say and my mom laughs.

***

I drive my mother to the most expensive wedding dress store.

"Lexa I can't afford this stuff!" My mom says looking at the store.

"Well Luna and I have been taking shifts at a pizza shop and the drumline pitched in some money cause they are a second family. I also started a go fund me page for the wedding and half of Henrys super rich family all sent down checks when they got the invitation for the wedding. So Luna and I did the math and we have raised 15,000 dollars." My moms jaw drops. "get the dress you want mom."

She runs up and hugs me. I feel some water on my shoulder.

"Thank you Lexa." She says and I hug her back.

"ya ya of course." I say and she lets go and takes my hand and runs into the store.

***

I am waiting outside the dressing room.

Clarke🦝- MMMMmMmMMMMM these donuts are so good!!!

Lexa🥁- I don't like you....

Clarke🦝- you love me

Lexa🥁- Yes I do. With all my heart.... but right now... not so much

Clarke🦝-❤️❤️❤️❤️

I look up at my mother who comes out smiling in the mirror and then at me.

"we have a winner!" I say and go to pay for the dress as she changes.

"Hey!" I hear behind me and I turn. There is a teenage girl standing behind me.

"Hello." I nod and turn back to paying. I finish and turn back to see she is still standing there smiling at me.

"I heard what you did for your mother. You are so sweet." She say with a cheeky smile.

"Thanks." I say and walk past her.

"I'm Ontari!" She say and I turn back.

"I know you from somewhere?" I say to her.

"Yes I was your waitress. Guess that thing with little blondie didn't end will. Im sorry! I wouldn't do you like that?" She says putting her hand on my arm and I push it off.

"Actually we are still together happier than ever." I say and start to walk away.

"It's been almost a year how are you still with that girl." She asks me.

"Because she is smart, beautiful, funny, kind, real (a/n: Gina was real) she is cute and dork and everything I need in life." I say and walk out the store. I get in the car and my mother joins me a few minutes later.

"You really do love her don't you?" My mom says.

"With everything I have." I say and look at her then the rode.

***

I am laying in bed when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say as I continue to scroll throw my phone.

I see Clarke jump on my bed and hold something up to my mouth. I look down to see her holding a donut to my mouth. I laugh and take a bite. She wipes frosting from my lip and kisses my cheek.

"Hi baby." I say as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Hi Lex."