Chapter 15

School is over and I meet all of the marching band kids in the band room for costumes and make up. Lexa comes running over.

"Clarke! You mind being on make up crew. It's not hard everyone has a picture of their own war paint you just have to draw it on." She said. She was is a black tank top and booty short that must be her under armed for her costume. It showed every muscle. Every tattoo except for her back one. It was hot.

"Uh ya sure sound fun!" I say smiling. It really did. I love art so this will be fun.

She takes me over to the makeup section and I get a brush and start painting fake blood on Bellamy. He is apart of the Sky team so they don't get war paint they get blood.

Once I am done with him, Octavia comes over and she is in her get up. She showed me a picture of her war paint and it was pretty much a black worn out Star Trek symbol on each eye.

After Octavia I see Lexa come over in the coolest uniform ever. It was all black leather and a red shoulder cape. It was amazing and hot.

She sit in front of me and shows me a picture of her war paint and I laugh.

"What?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Nothing. The war paint just looks like a Raccoon." I say laughing some more.

"No. It's intimidating."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Lex." I giggle at her adorable frown. Then get started with the black paint starting on going over her eyebrows.

"You know your adorable when your concentrating." She whispered. I blush. She is sitting on a stool and I have to lean close to her to get the details.
I start doing the lines down her face and mess up a little.

"Shoot. Um. Where did my wipes go?" I look around or a second then give up. "Screw it." I lick my thumb and wipe away the part I messed up on. Then I hear a shriek. I look over and she Octavia jumping up and down clapping and Raven holding out her phone.

I blush then look back at Lexa who is smirking while I finish up er left eye and move on to the next.

I flick her nose. "Stop smirking your distracting me." I whisper.

"Why do you flick people when you want them to stop?"

"Well it works does it?"

"Nope." She said and smirked again.

I just roll my eyes and keep working. I finally finish and she stands up, winks, then walks away. That war paint is so hot in her. Like wow.

***

***

Everyone is sitting around with their makeup and uniforms on. Some people have worn out clothes that are from this time like jackets and hoodies and jeans and things like that with fake blood on their face. But some, the grounders, have armer, leather and intimating warpaint.

I am sitting with my friends eating some pizza.

"So Clarke why don't you pick up an instrument?" Octavia asked taking a bite of pizza.

"Well for starters I am not all that good at music I tried in the 6th grade but completely failed. And also! I have seen you guys practicing! You guys do 5 minute wall sits!!" Everyone laugh after I said all of that.

"We don't do wall sits that's only the percussion. But I know you watch them and not us." Jasper says winking at me.

I raise an eyebrow, "what makes you say I only watch percussion!"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact you massive obvious crush on one of the percussion members." Luna says taking a sip of water.

Lexa laughs and everyone looks at her then me and laughs.

I need new friends.