Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We get into class and the teacher greets me and tells me were to sit. As the class starts I hear a knock on the door. Mr. Kane. Our math teacher. Opens it and there is Lexa standing at the door. I didn't know it but I dropped my pencil and the whole class looked at me. I bend down to pick it up and when I come back up I see Raven smirking at me.

"Ms. Woods,  please do explain why you are late." Mr. Kane said crossing his arms.

"Well you see Mr Kane. I find in class boring. Nothing personal but I know the subject you're teaching and it is boring when you know everything." she looks at me then back at Mr. Kane. "Mr. Jaha found me and told me to go to class. So here I am."

Before Mr. Kane could say anything he was interrupted my a jock. " nerd. "

"Bench warmer" Lexa answers back quickly like it's second nature.

"Dirty lesbian!"

Before Lexa could answer back Mr. Kane yells, "ENOUGH!! Mr. Collins! Jahas office NOW!" He points to the door and then turns to Lexa "you in your seat NOW!" The jock struts out and lexa walks over to the seat behind me and sits.

Oh god. She sits right behind me!! Why...
I wonder if my hair looks nice.
I couldn't focus the rest of class with Lexa behind me. What is she doing to me. This isn't right. It's not right. My mom. She doesn't think its right. But it feels. So. Right.

The bell rings and I grab my bag and leave the class as fast as my legs could carry me to my next class.

Time flies. Not really. But it is finally lunch time. When I enter the cafeteria and see Raven waving me over. I walk over to her and she pushes Bellamy off his seat and pats it. "Sit!" She said with a smile. I sit down and Bellamy gets up and goes to another spot at the table.

"So how are your classes so far?" Bellamy asks sipping water.

"Okay. I mean they are kinda boring." I answer.

"She had a lot of fun first period!" Raven smiles while eating a fry.

"Raven—please! No—" I whine.

"TELL US!!" They all day in unison.

" well you see Lexa came in late like always" they all nod. "and when she came in the class room Clarke dropped her pencil in shock!" Raven finishes. I am blushing so hard and everyone is laughing. I see Bellamy wasn't laughing though. He was just looking at Raven.

"What's so funny guys" Murphy said as he walks up with the drummers and Lexa looks at me. "You okay blondie?" She asked.

"She is fine just thinking of someone special!" Octavia answers before me.

"No I'm not!" I ague.

" you'll be fine princess. They are jerks but you'll learn to love them." Lexa said sitting down next to me. "So everyone going to practice tonight. It's an open one so Clarke if you wanna come watch us all play that's fine."

"Oh ya okay sure." I say as we look into each others eyes for a moment or two and look away.

Raven laughs and I throw a fry at her face.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was a little shorter but I'll tell you it's worth it!! Hope you are enjoying! Remember I don't mean to offend you! Love you guys!