Chapter 72

Lexa was watching the Walking Dead on her couch and I was scrolling through my phone on the couch. I was on insta gram and looked at all the new posts.

LittlebirdReyes

Forever❤️235 likes

Forever❤️
235 likes

O._.Blake- MY MOMS!! ❤️❤️
Mama.Monty- you guys are actually cute
Lexwoods- hey that looks like someone I know...
Lincwoods- the one with that hat looks like a jerk
steal.u.gurl.lun- (I'm doing # instead of @ because I don't wanna randomly mention someone.) #Lincwoods wanna fight?????
el.cockroach- yes. I wanna see that
J_jordan- #el.cockroach Murphy when did you get a Instagram??
el.cockroach-#J_jordan I was bullied into it jasper

Lexwoods

First date pic

First date pic... little did I know....
576 likes
Tagged: Little_Griffin

el.cockroach-is Instagram all about couples now?
Lincwoods- #el.cockroach shut up and enjoy the Clexa
Mama.Monty-but the caption tho
LittlebirdReyes- BAESSSS ❤️❤️❤️
steal.u.gurl.lun- Clarke's hot
Lexwoods- #steal.u.gurl.lun I know

J_jordan

This meme is for you Murphy 38 likesTagged: el

38 likes
Tagged: el.cockroach

el.cockroach- thank you?
Lexwoods- THIS IS SO FUNNY 😂😂😂
steal.u.gurl.lun- THE MEME THO 😂😂
Lincwoods- THE MEME IS SO GOOD😂
LittlebirdReyes- idk what scared me more. The fact that all three of them find this funny or the fact that their comments line up....
I chuckle and look up at the screen only to see a person getting eaten. I look at Lexa and she looks like she is in deep thought.

"Whatcha thinking about Lex?" I ask stretching a little then cuddling back up on her lap.

"I'm thinking about how Magna looks a lot like Luna..." she says pausing the screen on some character and looking carefully at her. "Like. Really alike..."

I laugh at her curiousness and kiss her cheek as I stand up. I look at my watch. "Go get ready for school!" I tell her and she sighs.

"I don't wanna." She says laying on the couch and pressing play. I take the remote from her and turn off the tv.

"Go!"

"No..." she groans as she stands up and gets dressed in her room. We have breakfast and get in her car. The drive is a little longer because of the new rental.

We make it to school and go to our first class which we have together. We are in Mrs Greens class and she told us our assignment was to do volunteering with a partner and write a report about it. Everyone pairs up and Lexa comes up to my desk.

She sighs. "I guessing I'm stuck with you." She says acting sad.

I laugh, "I literally saw you deny 4 people while walking over here."

"Shhh... I'm stuck with you..."

***

It is lunch and we meet O by her brothers truck.

"O... did you steal your brothers car.... cause if you did that's amazing..," Luna asks as he jumps into the bed of the truck with Lexa. Lexa holds my hand and helps me up. I sit down and Lexa sits in between my legs. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Actually he gave it to me." She says with a happy smile.

"That's no fun..." Murphy says as he sits on top of the truck,jumping over me and Lexa. Lexa doesn't flinch. I flinched that's all I will tell you.

"Ya. Also pool party at my house this weekend seeing as we are all together and happy!" She says smiling at us. "By the way it was my idea. The closet." Everyone looked thoroughly confused but Lexa and I smile and nod.

"Thank you O...."

Okay I wrote this cause I have an argument I'm settling. I say Lex IN THE SHOW was a bottom.

Comment here if you agree

Comment here if you disagree